Why do people on here ask stupid questions?

Like "What did she mean when she said 'nice hair cut'" or "what did he mean when he said 'let's break up'"

Are these people serious? Or slightly brain dead? What? Yeah "nice haircut" is code for 'I wanna fuck you right now in the bushes over there'

Most Helpful Guy

• ROFLMAO
    it's more frightening when you look at the age.
    "OK, either this person is trolling, or they are actually a 45+ year old woman asking what it meant when a guy asked her where she bought her shoes..."
    Yeah. I understand that even a dumb question might need to be asked from time to time, because the best way to know is to actually ask... but some questions are amazingly inane.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because of random xper points, and they are stupid.

What Guys Said 14

• I think people overthink things so much they confuse themselves and end up asking questions like this on GAG. People need to take people's word for things more.

• It seems easier to ask it here than to Google the question and pick the good answer among the 37,000 Google results. :D

• welcome to gag... get used to it

• I have a dinner and it says cook at 30 minutes at 350 degrees. What do they mean by that? :D

• Some are trolls, some are serious but you'll get the difference over time lol

• I know what you mean. I put it down to being brain dead. Just ignore them. Don't even answer their stupid questions.

• Many times people are so caught. Into trying to fit in or be cool that they do stupid shit or act dumb.. Girls (not all) but many will do this to be "cute"...

Then there's just dumbasses or ignorant people..

• The same reason you asked this question; Because they can.

• Why are you complain you dont get enough attention sweetie

• To get EXPER from the people who would waste time to comment, which is even worse.

• I agree 100%. "Who else hides these under their clothes every day"?

• No such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people

• People are emotional and need help. They seek even the most basic questions to ensure that even a basic part of their life that they believe might be correct or is insecure about is right. Another reason is maybe because they can.

• My favorite one today was of the form 'Guy said A today. But I'm sure he meant B. Why would he think B?"

And it was painfully obvious that he meant A, not B.

What Girls Said 8

• I think most of the time it's trolling, otherwise they just really need to hear it from people on here.

• "The only stupid question is the one not asked."

• I'll let you in on a secret...

... It's because people on here are stupid.

• hahah Because no one in their immediate circle wants to hear it so they bring it here.

• You are totally right, they must have not very many brain cells

• Really? I thought "nice haircut" meant "wow that's a great way to do your hair." you don't have to judge people you don't know... It's kinda rude

• And why are you doing the same? Please stop trolling.

• These people are braindead, just accept it and move on.