What kind of God/Goddess would you want to be?

I would want to be some kind of water/dragon Goddess (with maybe some lunar powers mixed in there).

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be a Dragon God like you, accept I'd throw in a bit more Lovecraft-ish themes in my lore. No, I'd be a god of forbidden knowledge and forbidden magicks. Many a curious scholar would attempt to strike deals with me in exchange for some of my dark knowings only to then be driven mad by truths of the world that their minds cannot accept.

cdn.obsidianportal.com/.../..._1_2_II_BY_KEKAI.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• God of Time and Space. I can alter time streams throughout history to create better worlds for all their inhabitants. The universe (s) would be a better place (s) for everyone after I'm done with it.

I'd call myself Aeon but I wouldn't have any worshippers. I'd help people without any kind of recognition. I'd be so damn good that nobody would know I even exist which is fine by me. I just want to do good. I don't require anything in return.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qyOf9S1oOos/hqdefault.jpg

• The god who gets to sleep with the goddess in the second picture ;p

• A sex God.

Oh wait I already am.

• I wouldn't give af about what I look like I'd just want devine perspective. To see everything concurrently clearly as a masterpiece of art. Or perhaps to understand how to love every experience to the highest degree.

• a god of the Earth and everything in it

• Oh, that's easy, Heracles or Mars.

• one with one of those giant pitchforks

• God of nature.
    It be fun
    People who I hate would die of bear attacks

• Ares god of war

• for being Goddess is it compulsory to be semi nude? :P

• very fantastic

• Something with a lot of power and little responsibility.,,

Hmm.. Can I be actual God? I'll work 6 days then take a couple of billion years of vacation.

What Girls Said 11