Ladies and gents, do you consider yourself to be a girl/woman, boy/man?

From a point of maturity, look at your past actions, and guage where you are in life right now.
Common brahs and gals

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
20|13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I still see myself as a boy.
    Becoming a man is something I have to achieve. It comes with maturity and experience. I may have some of the former but I definitely lack the latter.
    Only once I become a confident and determined individual will I consider myself a man.
    Right now I'm a boy in a man's body.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I consider myself a queen! Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a girl although my age says other wise and tbh... I'll probably always be. I've been deprived of my childhood so I try to make up for it and so far my future is being deprived as well.

I'll be at a stand still forever.

0|1
    0|0
  • I still consider myself to be a girl although @suitandtie says I'm not anymore and that I have to be a lady now. Party pooper.

0|2
    0|0
  • I consider myself a girl, I'm still daddy's little girl and I have almost 0 responsibilities. It needs to change though.

0|1
    0|0
  • To quote Britney Spears
    'I'm not a girl, not yet a woman'

But mentally I still feel like a 16 year old who needs someone to take care of me lol, so for the purpose of the poll I'll go with girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mmm 🤔 A woman

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm a young lady. But I'm a woman with a childlike air. gotta love the young years!

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I consider myself to be a woman.. Or at least I hope I am!

0|1
    0|0
  • I consider myself a ladyboy. QED.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm told enough times that I'm mature, but I still consider myself a girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • young woman.

0|2
    0|0
  • a girl.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know what do you consider me as? 😮😱😨😮😮

0|1
    0|0
  • Physically I am a woman, but I am still a girl. I didn't stop being a girl when I grew up.

0|1
    0|0
  • A lady

0|1
    0|0
  • Sean bean as a trans looks so natural for him😂😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Young Woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a woman. If someone calls me a girl ("Hey, girl"), it wouldn't upset me.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12