Should I bleach my nipples, I'm a latina?

I'm worried that when I take off my shirt my boyfriend might be shocked that my nipples aren't pink.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• What if you bleach them...

and he was expecting and looking forward to dark ones?

I think.. before you go through with bleaching them.. maybe talk to him about nipples.. and what he is expecting..

Even if he is expecting light ones (you are under 18, he might be uneducated in the ways of nipples) he might be more weirded out to find out that you chemically changed them.

• My sister's boyfriend was shocked and he didn't even know that nipple came in different colors. They were both in college and he was freaking 22 at that time

• and, did he get over it? was it a dealbreaker?

and.. again, all the more reason to talk to him about your body.. before showing him your body... (even if we're like, talking about brown nipples, then showing said nipples 5 minutes later)

What Guys Said 24

• It doesn't matter if your nipples are pink. Honestly, I like dark nipples just as much and I'm as white as they come. If you want to bleach them for you, then it's your decision but I can tell you that any man worth seeing you naked won't care.

• I never realized some people are actually so desperately insecure.

• meson... always on point to make me giggle.

• haha true say but thats harder to teach without life experience and exposure which young people naturally tend to have less of.

• @Ghosted Actually, this is something that can only be taught VIA exposure.

• You're latina, he's expecting dark nipples

• He'll probably be thrilled. Mocha nipples are gorgeous.

• Absolutely not. Don't worry about it. Besides, nipples get darker on all women with time anyway. Pregnancy and childbirth will permanently change nipple color darker.

• Ummm.. just don't go there... hell no... NO! (shakes his head and walks away confused at the contemplation!!)

• Uh I doubt your boyfriend would care. If he does care about something as inconsequential as that he isn't worth being with. Learn to love yourself and other people will follow suit.

• No, brown nips are nice too.

• How do you do that?

• seriously? this is a real thing... jesus christ

• He won't be shocked. They're supposed to be dark. Leave them alone and stuff paying attention to porn.

• This is sad honestly

• Why would you bleach your nipples? If that's the way they've always been, then you don't need to bleach them.

• I never knew that nipples get bleached... that's new.

• well how dark is it? latinas have dark chocolate nipples with light skin I've seen it,

you can bleach your skin too?

• I'm light skinned too

• WARNING : You are about to create and EPIC!.. SHIT!.. 💩💩💩 Don't do it.

• And risk damage for what? rock what ya got

• Boobs maketh man happy. None of us would care about the colour because... shit... BOOBS!

• Your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard... not your nipple colors!

• I don't like pink nipples
    Don't bleach them you're fine😍❤

• No lol. Brown nipples are nice also.

• Stupid question... Should I bleach my dick, I am polish?

• Yeah. You probably need to bleach your asshole too. It's probably dark.

• women: creating new insecurities since 1969... .

What Girls Said 15

• Of course not! Do you KNOW what skin bleaching does to your skin? Especially sensitive skin? That's a horrible idea! Do not do that to yourself!

• girl please! hahah! No.

• Trust me your boyfriend most likely knows that your nipples are not pink. Nor does any guy give a fuck what colour your nipples are.

Many nipple bleaching products contain Hydroquinone, this puts the user at risk of damaging their nipples or whatever other body part they apply the solution to.

• bleach ur nipples? girl r u kidding me? -.- and for what? some guy?

• Do you really have such low respect for yourself that you would do that to your own skin? Skin bleaching can cause terrible side effects like swelling, kidney damage and even skin cancer. Your boyfriend won't care what color your nipples are, I promise. Please don't do such a thing to yourself.

• wtf.. lol. this must be a troll question.. and *facepalm* if this isn't..

• This sounds like one of the worst ideas I've ever heard

• Omfg *face palm* -_-

Who are you MJ?

• Your boyfriend won't care. I won't say that all Hispanics have brown nipples because they don't but I do believe that most do so don't sweat it...

And if your boyfriend does care you're better off without him he's lucky he even gets to see them.

• dont do it. what u got is hot and he won't be expecting pink on a brown girl and if he's does, itll just be out of innocence so nothing to worry about

• Whaaaat? I'm a Latina as well and I love how my light brown nipples. If a guy turns you down because you have dark nipples, it only shows how immature he is. Would you like to be with a guy like that?

• If he does then he's and idiot who's never seen tits of any kind.

• No you should not if your boyfriend even cares about that he is not the one and you are wasting your time with him you should love your body no matter what and if someone has a problem with your bdie or your nipple color forget them and move on

• Lmao i saw a question like this before
    Why so so many women care what white men think?

• Well ur A Latina and I'm assuming you have a dark/olive complexion. You're not expected to have pink nipples.