Are you allergic to anything?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing I'm allergic to is processed wool (wool on a sheep is fine). It really irritates my skin and itches like crazy, I get rashes aswell. My one grandmother is from Scottland and sent me wool pants when I was maybe 10. I wore them to play outside and that's when it started. My mo didn't believe me that it was killing me even though I went to her 4 or 5 times. She thought I was exaggerating and beeing whiny, even though I never did that. So I had to wear them the whole afternoon and then when I took them off she was really sorry (yeah that really helped me). If a sweater is 95 % cotton and 5% wool I can still feel that it has wool. It's weird.

What Girls Said 22

• Jenna Marbles, today, taught me of this thing called second puberty. It's where your body suddenly decides to switch things up on you lol and I think I'm going through that haha

I recently developed an allergy to cats that I've never had before even though I've had cats around for my entire life.

• I've never heard of that haha that really must suck. I would hate it if one day I couldn't be around my pets any more. The first puberty was bad enough 😂

• I don't know the cracking bones and dad noises seem pretty awful too haha

• Hahaha true.

• Cheap metals (like copper or nickel). I can't wear any sort of necklaces with those in them or I'll get a rash. I figured it out when I got a severe infection after piercing my ears with nickel earrings. I had to close them up and I still haven't bothered to get them pierced again.

Also if I consume chicken or turkey, my stomach doesn't feel well after. I normally don't get sick, but I get a bad stomach ache. I don't know whether it's an allergy, or just some weird stomach thing, but I wasn't born with it. My mom also had it in her teenage years to somewhere around her forties.

• Yes I'm allergic to the one thing that helped prevent my pain... The one medication that took away my migraines nearly killed me 😒

• Oh no that's horrible, were you able to find a substitute

• Well you seem tough so I'm glad you're hanging in there. Keep up the fight buddy :)

• I really do hope they can get you some help, no one deserves to live a life with those

• I have suuuuper sensitive skin, so I can't sit in grass without getting itchy and I can't wear earrings without my ears getting irritated or infected. I'm not sure that counts as an allergy, but in regard to the whole 'earrings' thing, my mom says I'm "allergic to metal."

• My current list is dust, cats, dogs, mold, trees, grass, weeds, corn, oats, all types of peppers, alcohol, glycerin, petroleum and coal tar products, and phenols.

Are you allergic to things or just idly curious?

• That's a lot it must have been fun finding you're alergic to all that haha. And no I'm not thank god I was just curious, it's cool to see all these different allergies :)

• Yeah that's true. Which allergy annoys you the most

• Probably the phenols because they're in EVERYTHING and it makes it almost impossible to be out in the world.

• Fuck boy's and Aloe Vera plant.

• I use to be allergic to cheese, but my mom forced me to eat it and I built an immune to it... ehhh I think she was trying to kill me lol and it backfired😂

• Lol 😂 never a dull moment in the R***** family, I tell you!

• I can tell haha

• so many things :'(

• Strawberries and potentially dogs :(

• Well this one mat cleaner they use for wrestling, but I don't know what, all I know is that I broke out and they told us what it was but I don't remember

• Yup, cats.
    And it sucks because I HAVE a cat and LOVE cats.
    I refuse to let go of her though. The doctor hates me for this but too bad so sad lol.
    I also recently got an allergic reaction to some jewelry. It was baaaad.
    it look like someone choked my neck with some chain or something.

I'm really sensitive altogether. Touch my face and the flag of japan is imprinted.
    Lol

• Haha and yeah I don't blame you I don't think I could ever get rid of my cats. That jewelry reaction must suck though

• Just Butterfingers but I don't have a peanut allergy

• That is so weird I wonder what in it you're allergic to

• It's not the chocolate. I would hate my life if I was allergic to chocolate especially if its dark chocolate. Every time I bite into the peanut part my throat feels like it's on fire if I continue to eat it, my throat swells up. I am guessing that it's a chemical

• Yeah must be and omg a world where I'm allergic to chocolate would be hell lol

• nope

• Nothing I know of.

• Sugar

• Is there something I'm not allergic to? Lol jk
    Well, I have eczema, so I can't stand synthetic materials, extremely hot weather, extremely cold weather, oily foods, chlorine...
    I also have a sinus allergy, I can't stand dust and toher things..

• Was it hard to live in Tunisia or is it not that dusty in North Africa?

• I live in Paris and my allergy just skyrocketed because of the cold :p But when it's very Hot during the summer in Tunisia my skin also reacts to it T_T :P

• Penicillin

• Allergic to bullshit 💆

• Homework

• Ikr Haha, are you doing some now?

• Well good luck anyway and by the way you have like the cutest avatar on here haha. I love her

• Thanks Cody!!!

• I am allergic to hay and pollen

• Penicillin

• Haters, they give me the shakes...

So I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake, shake it off who Oh!😄

• I'm allergic to life.

What Guys Said 18

• I'm very lucky to say I have not found anything I am allergic to yet. It is odd because my mom is allergic to random foods and the rest of my family is allergic to pollen.

I managed to get away with good vision, a good height, and being allergy free unlike the rest of my family.

• Apples.. but I wasn't always allergic weirdly enough

• Nope!

• no. i'm awesome!

• Not that I know of other than pollen and some cologne/perfume.

• Stupid people

• not that i know of

• Eggs

• Two big things, bullshit and stupid people

• Pollen, some perfume, green apples, cats and dogs although I have one :p

• nope

• bees, grass soffer [i spelled that wrong, but i'm tired].

• I'm lucky no

• To hypocrisy...

But literally nope...

• I don't think so, but I'm not sure. I do tend to sneeze every now and then when I have sexual thoughts, especially submissive ones (being submissive to a girl/woman).

• Seasonal... OMG I HATE IT SO MUCH

• Gold diggers