Sink your claws into this one GaG. I know you will.
p. s., if you have an issue with the poll, do tell, I made this question in under 2 minutes.
- Yes-100% they do it all (not minority in country)Vote A
- Yes-100% they do it all (minority in country)Vote B
- No-100% they do nothing (not minority in country)Vote C
- No-100% they do nothing (minority in country)Vote D
- Racism is perpetuated by the people of power. There are events which tarnish the fight the minorities carry on. But it's not something they can create since it's also a system built to disenfranchise them.Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
If I could go outside and not have water thrown on my mum by white guys then I might agree with you. People think racism doesn't happen as often as minorities make it out to be BC it doesn't happen to them. They never see it all. I walk in the snow and I'm afraid to put my hood on. Afraid to put y hand in my own pocket in a store.. Mostly BC I'm usually followed around there and they might think I pt something in. My friend was told she'd never get an a BC she was black.. by her professor!2
Most Helpful Girl
No. It's just that people get annoyed by our troubles.
You can't keep sweeping it under the rug and expect it to go away. I feel that's what many people want to do. It's obviously not working because we have so many people being abused by this.
If you're not really being affected by it, of course you're less likely to care.