Spend $150 on a soccer ball or a waste of money?

These are not your regular balls, they are superior than normal ones.

• Do it
  • Silly waste of money
  • answers
by the way they're called match balls, which are used in pro games. They feel better, they fly farther & higher, more durable as well and look cool.
I'm going to eventually buy it. Ladies, It's like having an expensive pair of shoes or dress...

Most Helpful Girl

• if it's 'superior', treat yourself, why not?
    if u feel u can do without it for awhile, then put ur money into something u need more =]

Most Helpful Guy

• Spend your money where you spend your time.

What Girls Said 7

• Is it made of panda tears or something? Why is it so much money? Does it file your taxes and sing you a song as well?

• It's made of a different material indeed.

• Thats crazy but if it really rare or amazing sure lol. hahaha! I spent um 156 on a blowdryer lol!

• I'm a big soccer fan and I still wouldn't pay that much for a ball.

• they are awesome, cool, big BALLS? o. O you sure about that

• they're pretty awsome yep

• If your into soccer I don't see why you shouldn't buy it. It's not any worse then what most of us spend on hobbies or an interest.

• I would say its a waste. There are like perfectly good 15$ soccer balls that are pretty good as well. Why not save your money and go buy those instead?

• i already have a lot of cheap balls lol. It's like having a lot of cheap shoes but then you got an awesome pair

• Then go buy the expensive ball then. Your choice.

• i will

• Too cheap. You should buy a more expensive one.

• Can't tell if sarcasm but those are the most expensive it gets, the balls identically used by pros. I think sarcasm?

What Guys Said 8

• damn marketing is getting damn good these days if you're seriously considering this lol

• It's not a scheme tho, it rlly is diffferent in quality and gameplay

• yeah but all materials used, it's still not worth $150. it may be better than an average ball perhaps, but it's not worth $150 for the purpose and intent.

• It's a waste of money.

They might be pro balls, but professionals don't have to pay a cent to use those balls. Don't be a sucker.

• Unless you're rich or plan on actually being a pro it's a waste of money. Although I guess I can't judge because I spent $400 on a PS4. We all have our own hobbies.

• If you will play soccer daily then it's useful otherwise it's waste

• I won't be taking it to play everyday, it's too risky to have it stolen or wear it out. I'll be using for special occasions, for big games and such.

• lol I don't have much money at all but I feel like it would make me happy, which is worth more than money

• Then go with it.

• Obviously, wtf?

• A buddy of mine bought $200 boxing gloves, never seen him use them once but I ain't hating

• Why the fuck are you buying the ball ? The club should buy it , if you play in a club!!!

• plenty of people have match balls, u wouldn't understand if u didn't play the game

• Dude I play soccer for my college & local club , I dont buy 150 $ balls for practice , well its your choice , many people do buy it!!!

• I prefer to buy expensive spikes for the games!!!

• Darn right they are not my regular balls. They would never fit in my pants.