Can personality TRULY get you a girl out of your league?

It's hard to believe that personality alone can do this: He's GOTTA have some kind of other secret. This is no hate to the guy... envy him but there's gotta be more to it. Money maybe?

• A great personality can do it
  • No, there's gotta be something else
  • checj answers
Dis guy lucky af

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me, YES. Big, giant yes. In fact, the guys I know who are the best with ladies are short and average looking. How do they do it? Confidence, charisma, and great senses of humors. They don't have any sort of inferior complex and aren't ashamed of their height in the slightest, nor do they feel the need to "make up" for anything by acting cocky or trying too hard. They just act like their wonderful selves and the ladies come running.

I'm, in fact, rather interested in a guy who's a couple inches shorter than me and painfully average looking for the same reasons stated above---he's confident, doesn't act like he's trying to make up for anything, and rather funny.

Most Helpful Guy

• If the chick values personality at a high level, then a guy with tons of it isn't technically out of her league, is he?

What Girls Said 3

• I actually think the dude in the video looks good lol
    Anyways, we all know beauty is subjective, so I'm not insisting on that possibility
    Now, yes it can. I have a few examples of guys who really aren't thought as very attractive and they are in no way rich (and I can't talk about their package haha to say that might be the cause, because I haven't been curious to find out lmao) and they have great personalities and pretty good looking girlfriends.
    It is a bit rare, but it's possible.
    Especially if they were friends and at some point she woke up and realised he is great for her.

• Yup, personality is a huge game changer... and if he has talents like playing guitar, artistic ability etc that plays in as well.

• Girls are crazy for guys who can play guitar.
      And nobody actually knows why.
      But it works. I know firsthand xD (I play bass, guitar, ocarina, keyboard, drums, and I sing)

• @Insomniac11 rhythm is always a good thing 😉

• Guys with a great personality are ADORABLE but I also think it's a huge goal if they're confident in the bedroom and know how to pleasure a woman

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe she does find him physically attractive. Just cause you don't doesn't mean she also doesn't.

• Oscar cancel my naughty adult book plans, we gonna fap to this babe tonight. Oscar also bring me my Vaseline for you know my dry skin...

• That girl is so annoying I wish someone would strangle her

• She's probably an insane slut and he's probably loaded. Truth hurts.

• I ventured to guess "B", and thinking she's a paid actress.

After all the so-called "pua's" have been known to pay girls to "star" in their advertisme... eerr, I mean YouTube videos.

A so called "pua"-instructor, Tom Torero, was found out to have paid a girl to be in a video where he "kiss closed" her with in a few minutes after starting a conversation with her in broad daylight on the streets of London

• it's HER channel though

• Definitely something else. He's most likely got a lot of money.

• *Or has a large penis size.