Do you think that paying tickets for sporting events are too expensive like the average super bowl ticket was $4,000?

• Yes I think its too much they could still make a lot of money if they sold it much cheaper
  • No I think that's a good price

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a free market. The ticket prices are worth what people are willing to pay for them...

What Girls Said 3

• Personally for me, that is way too expensive, but other people are willing to pay that much. It really just depends on who you're asking.

• That is way too much! Scorebig. com seems to promise cheaper tickets

• that's way too expensive

What Guys Said 10

• thats one of the reasons i dont like sports. the average person can not afford to to go. did you see what the charged for a beer 15.00 thats nuts

• the average person has a tv though and can watch it there.

• Are they using the proceeds to pay back the population who paid to build the stadium? No? Then too much.

• Sad truth is, it's all about supply and demand.
    So long as the demand is huge, it's a blank cheque to them.

• Yes, I think it's inflated price.

• or you could just sneak in for free

• You should be like.. " Look I ain't no got 4000 bucks, but a fine looking pair of tits I could flash."

• They can charge whatever they want, as long as people keep paying. Think from their perspective- why charge $400 if people will pay $4000? Not very good business sense.

• Yea of course but with limited seats... the mechanisms of supply and demand kick in

• Capitalism at work, friend! Charge as much as the market can bear and not a penny less.

💰➡🏦

• If they sold it for less, it would just be a lottery and whoever got it would turn around and sell it for 4000.

There's no real reason to make it a 'who got lucky and got tickets' thing. Whoever is putting on the event might as well make the money.