Do you hate being told what to do?

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BRUHHHHHHDo you hate being told what to do?

• NO. I'm a very nice person and I do everything people tell me to do because yes.
  • YES I FUCKING DO, PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO. I'LL CUT YOUUUUUUU BIATCH!
  • I want to marry that panda...
  • bedo bedo bedo! B A N A N A ! results... NOW

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh I don't really mind being told what to as long as they match up with my basic principles of living and they also have proper justification for their "order." What also probably influences it all is how they say their wishes.

I realize that I am not perfect nor the smartest person in the world, so others will sometimes see a better solution/path that I haven't found yet.

It is all my choice in the end of what to absolutely do, but being told what to do gives me advice-like things to consider when I make my choice.

The saying "every action has consequences, good and bad" has been engrained in my brain since childhood. So I try to get by with the best results, which often times means following someone.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• It is really a concept thing - If it is reasonable request in work or life, I am okay with it - If I feel it is unreasonable I won't be happy - What I try to do is stay out of the situation where someone can be in the situation to tell me what to do - As someone else says I march to the beat of my own drum but I try not to step on anybodies toes - I think you can be strong, independent, forthright but with courtesy and decency without hurting anybody elses' feelings.

• 1|1
  • Definitely B, unless I have no idea what I must and need to do, I don't always want to be a "yes" man and submit and agree to what someone else is constantly telling me to do this or to do that.

• It would depend on the situation obviously if like my little sister comes up to me and demands and tells me to do something then I'm going to be annoying and I'll ignore her. But if I am at my job well that's my job it's what I get payed for, so I'll gladly do it.

• I've always had a problem with authority, when people try bossing me around
    it usually end up with them listening to me about why they should revaluate their life decisions.

• ahahah! I can see you doing that lol

• @RandomPerson1324
      Good, because I don't want people to be scared of me?

You probably misread my intentions, because in very simple terms, I give them something more meaningful to wonder about. Actions that lack true purpose, such as trying to intimidate someone, especially on the internet, is just pathetic.

Humans reached their current point because they're smart and work together
      devolving back into simple animalistic instinct, in most cases would be a fools choice.

• Dear Clarissa, after serious thought about your question i seriously believe the fourth option, the "bedo bedo bedo! B A N A N A ! results... NOW" seems the most appropriate.

I'm grad i can give you my opinion and help you in your quest.
    Kisses, OrangeBoy

• I'm an oldest of 7 siblings, I'm used to going to the beat of my own drum. I don't blindly follow ANYONE'S direction! :-P

• Hahaha silly me I'm "the" A vote!
    Come on Clarisa, just clean your shoes, brush your teeth, drive to work, and be a good girl :D
    Hahaha you may hit me back :D

• took the last one, because there's no inbetween.
    I got tasks for school and work, got to carry them out, got to respect my parents too.
    But 'Anything'? No Hell nooooooo

• I need to be told what to do to do anything. During the build up to my exams in Post 16, I had to personally ask my Geography teacher to set me essays as homework so I'd actually do them. Without that I wouldn't have done anything.

• Stop telling me what to do Clarisa!!! 😛😜

• I mean, my job kind of requires me to be told what to do. Then I tell someone else what to do, and so one. In the military we call that a chain of command

• DON'T TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD TELL YOU!!! ARGH *HATE* 😠😠😠

• I am that panda at work. DON'T TELL ME MY BUSINESS!

• Turn off your CAPS lock!

• Yep.. And that's why I'm atheist.

• Whats with the option D? are you mocking me? ! >:O

• Unless it's by the law and it's fair...

Or if the rules make sense...

• haha i wanna do it now :D

• So as long as that person doesn't belittle me through the whole process.
    People who belittles shouldn't even exist...

• What did that poor guy ever do to miss panda...

• Yes bruh bruh

What Girls Said 8

• Not necessarily; I like being told what to do when I don't know what I'm doing. But if someone is trying to tell me how to do something I already know how to do... ya better wiggle out of the room and let the master handle her business.

• nope! (: hahah! I get told what to do every single day by my English teacher lol!

• No I don't.. Because nobody TELLS me to do anything.. They can however ASK me, to which I can either say YES or NO.. Period.

• Lady Liberty always emulated the phrase let freedom ring...

That bitch be trippin'. What lady with a ring has any freedom?

• doesn't everyone?

• I was too busy laughing at that panda 😂😂

• No! expect my guardian husband/dad allowed to tell me what to do other than that hell NO

• That gif made me happy and also concerned