Kind of starting to feel bad about my dads affairs with his students, any ideas?

He used to have sex with grls 16/17 when he was in his forties behind my moms back. It's legal in my country and he told me to keep it a secret, but i feel weird now. What should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a day when he is really busy. Then go go your mom and tell her the truth. I mean she should know her man is sleeping with younger women.

Then see what goes on from there,
    Plus in a way it would show your dad your the bigger man
    For caring enough to tell your mom the truth of what your dads doing.

Anyways best of luck. 🙂

• It happened a long time ago. I don't know.

• then keep it a secret or download whisper app who they don't know who you really are and post it on there. No one would be the wiser.

• I will probably keep it a secret. i like my dad a lot.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• tough situation, because if you care about your parents marriage, then to tell them or not tell them is really tricky. there is a right thing to do, but people also want their favored outcome to be the end result, which usually doesn't include doing the right thing.

you gotta decide for yourself man.