Faint positive line , Am I pregnant?

Faint positive line , Am I pregnant ?
Am I imaging this or does someone else see it too? Am I pregnant? I took the test right

Most Helpful Guy

• You got half a baby in there.. Ask your man to cum inside again to put the other half in.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you see a line it's a positive yet going to get a blood test to confirm but any line is a positive line...

• That's suppose to say try going not yet going... But anyway yeah that is a positive hun. Now I'm jealous 😞 lol haha hopefully this is something you wanted?

• Awe haha that's good ❤ I am a mother of three actually 😁 I have a three year-old daughter Makayla my other two are my step kids girl is 4 boy is 8 . I'm watching Daniel tigers neighborhood with my 3 year-old singing songs haha Imma sound crazy I know I just would like one more a little boy so she have a younger sibling.

Congrats tho so exciting for you enjoy every moment! A new excuse for eating yay! Haha

• Update : I'm currently now 14 weeks and 6 days and pregnant (: !!!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Take another one, you can only know with more than one. Even sometimes it's a false positive so the best way to know is see your doctor.

• That is a faint line my dear! I would say you are pregnant, but to be certain I'd wait till tomorrow and take another test. Your hcg levels double with every day.

• Yes.

• Hmm theoretically the second line shouldn't be visible, so chances are you are pregnant.
    You could try waiting a bit and taking another test if you aren't sure. :)

• Prego! Congrats!

• I believe that even a faint line indicates a positive result. If it were negative, there would be apsolutely nothing next to the first line.

• Shit I'd be panicking too, you should take another one