Do you like microwave popcorn?

if so what is your favourite?

mine is cheddar ♡

this is the one i remember from my childhood.

do you like microwave popcorn?

• cheddar
  • cheddar jalepeno
  • movie theatre butter
  • salted
  • caramel
  • other flavour
  • never tried it

Most Helpful Guy

• lol. I don't remember any from my childhood. That is because we didn't even have microwaves. lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Movie theater extra butter popcorn. And then you melt about 1/2 a stick of butter and pour that on there and then you eat it.

It's a wonder I'm not medically obese lol I could eat that all day every day haha

What Guys Said 14

• shits pretty good, but no microwave popcorn has ever beaten the movie theater popcorn in my experience.

but i dont ever eat movie theater popcorn anymore, fuck that shit. look up the nutritional facts, omgee lol.

• My overall favorite is kettle corn! It is slightly caramel flavored and so delicious!

www.google.com/url

• Movie theater butter, to which i add... real butter, salt and pepper. Margarine spreads contain water that will soak the popcorn. If I did this a lot, I would die young of high blood pressure and cholesterol. You have to listen to the popping. Don't trust specified times. When you are down to one pop every three seconds, stop because the center of the mass will start to burn. When you open the bag, the steam will be about 250F so watch out.

• I love them, and I like them just salted, no butter or cheese.

• Yes, I love it, my favorite flavours are cheddar, butter and salted :D

• It is one of the two things I use a microwave for. The other is melting cheese on top of nachos. I do prefer to pop corn in a pot with oil/butter though. It tastes 1000% better. The problem is that usually when I want to eat pop corn I'm being lazy and watching movies so I just toss a pack in the microwave.

• Never tried it Coco... I'm not a popcorn eater :o
    Did I miss something delicious in my life :-( ?

• Yeah cheddar!

• I like all kinds except spicy

• cheddar jalapeno and caramel :)

• Salted is my fave, I like salt and sweet mixed.

I'm lactose intolerant but even before I realize that I was, I was never a fan of buttered unless salted was mixed in.

• Yeah, especially like popcorn at the movies, and nachos extra hot.

• Salted.

• Only butter...

What Girls Said 10

• Like my mines pop with chocolate and cameral!

• Buttered popcorn is so good. However, cheddar and caramel are delicious as well. :)

• I'm not a fan of microwavable popcorn actually. I prefer to pop my own kernels. But usually I just add margarine, salt and a little bit of pepper :)

• Ate it when I was in 4th grade once and I really loved it. I've only tried salted and butter microwave popcorn but I say cheddar would be my favorite since I like cheese flavored popcorn in general.

• I like kettlecorn popcorn. Or movie theater popcorn

• Yes I like the regular buttered popcorn.

• All ofour the above

• I prefer just plain white or yellow popcorn. but I rarely have it. gets stuck in your teeth ugh

• I like the strawberry flavour.

• with caramel