Why don't teenage black girls date white boys?

We did this interracial segment at school where we went around asked people if they dated interracial or if they would be interested.

Would Black Girls Date...

White Guys (yes) - 3
White Guys (no) - 27

Puerto Rican Guys (yes)- 28
Puerto Rican Guys (no) - 2

Middle Eastern Guys (yes) - 23
Middle Eastern Guys (no) - 7

I'm 18 and still consider myself a teen. You know, eighTEEN. It's not that I like them or anything. Just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in high school I was extremely interested in White guys as my school was mostly white. I am still unsure if I was just too intimidating or just found to be unattractive but I was never shown any interest. I think that your survey results are a reflection of whatever preferences, pop culture, and societal stereotypes the kids at your school are influenced by.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a lot of hate between white and black people and there are a lot of racists who pretend not to be on both sides. Plus nowadays the straight white male is made fun of a lot and portrayed in the media as nerdy, wimpy, stupid, useless etc. White men tend to be more effeminate these days too, whereas men of other cultures don't seem to be as feminised.

What Girls Said 6

• I highly doubt any American, that's not arab, female would date middle eastern guys over white guy. this is so fake.

• I would, and have b4! I <3 all races, as long as he looks sexy that's all I care about. I don;t know why others won't do it. At least 1/2 the guys who hit on me R white, so they find me hot too.

• Racial tension most likely

• "It's not that I like them or anything. Just wondering."

Yeah right, you SO want us.

• Personally I'm not attracted to white guys

• I don't find y'all attractive. Your noses are too pointy, your voices have no bass and a lot of you are racist.

• Yeah and what you said didn't sound racist in the least bit shaking my head

• lol pointy nose girl stop XD

• That's so mean 😁 you can't say I don't want to date you because of your nose 😬 and when we are talking about people being rasict you're comment was quite rasict and I have billions of amazing white guy friends and not ONE of them is rasict that is a HORRIBLE thing to say!! Your comment made me really sad 😠😠

What Guys Said 7

• Your sample is too small to draw a statistically meaningful conclusion.

• Black girls and white guys are supposed to traditionally hate each other due to history. That's why you will not see such a couple in most places.

• Uh not true anymore I was friends with some Black Girls and I dated Black Women before so please don't sterotype

• @Red88xxx 27 black girls said no and only 3 said yes. Is that not clear enough for you?

• Not the whole school and just stop if it was the entire school it would be different but their could be another class where it could be mostly yes besides they could have undeveloped brains like the girl down below

• Black girl / white guy pairings are pretty unpopular for a variety of reasons.

• A lot of people what don't know a lot of people from certain races or groups of people make assumptions and really don't have any interests in making friends that are in a certain groups. It happens with people of all races. So I guess that girls in that poles just didn't hang around with a lot of white people there's nothing wrong with that.

• I don't know. I'm not attracted to black girls anyway.

• Most black people label white guys as evil racists before they even get to know us. That, and most of them have nothing in common with white guys. Black girls grow up in a totally different culture than white guys, so it'd be hard to make a relationship work.

But then, it works both ways. Most white guys don't want to date black girls, either. The two groups just aren't meant to be together.

• I love Black Women I think their pretty