Would you rather be Telepath, Empath or Psychokinetic?

Telepaths can read other people's minds
Empaths can feel other people's feelings
Psychokinetics are able to manipulate physical objects with their minds

• Telepath
  • Empath
  • Psychokinetic
  • A and B
  • A and C
  • B and C
  • All of the above

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the above, but I would prefer to be Psychokinetic :P

What Guys Said 15

• I'd go with A and C, Telepathy would be potentially a work around for Trust issues that will always be part of me, and Psychokinesis or Telekinesis as I've remembered it as, probably the same shit anyway, would be a potential workaround for heavy and more difficult to move objects or objects that are difficult to reach, etc.

• A telepath invades everyone's privacy. I would feel guilty.
    Pyrokinetic, I would be too tempted to burn shit.
    Empath? That allows you know how people feel. You can use that to know how to talk to people, how to approach people, how to calm situations, etc. Endlessly useful, without actually violating the privacy of their thoughts. Empath, 100% for me.

• Not Pyrokinetic, but Psychokinetic (Telekinetic) :)

• ah. i must have totally misread that.
      telekenisis is interesting, but it would encourage me to be lazier than I already am.
      Nah, I'll stick with empathic.

• I am already two of those (to a certain level), I don't care for the last one.

I voted B. ^.^

• Psychokinetic
    Telepaths and empaths would be driven insane.
    Psychokinetic would not and have many oppurtinities to use that power for good and or profit, they aren't mutually exclusive

• The vast majority of people are already empaths (unless you have anti-social personality disorder), so that would be a mediocre power to have.

Telekinesis for me.

• Not really, vast majority of people can guess other people's feelings, but they can't literally feel them.

• Still, it's a shitty power compared to telepathy or telekinesis.

Who wants to feel other people's grief when you can make yourself fly instead?

• i like how, instead of making us pick, you let us have all 3. anyways, all 3

• Guess that last one, I don't wanna know what people are thinking, I already can feel someones emotions very well and the last one will be something I can't do yet.

• Psychokinetic

• If I can't have all 3, , psuchokinetic

• A. But B and C would be great too, so I voted for the last option.
    With A I feel I could have the most power in modern day society.

• I'll rather have the power to fly.

• A&B
    I can go around acting like a super being with genius, Sherlock-esque intellect by being a huge dick to people and pretend like I seemingly know everything about any given person xD

• A and C.
    If only one is possible, then A.
    C won't be too useful in everyday use.

• Id rather have shapeshifting powers.

• Yeah, but such powers are too Sci-Fi...

• All are possible in higher forms of conscious. 4th density accomplishes all of these things. Except telekinetics. You can however travel space/ time with your light body see the past present future.

What Girls Said 3

• I am an empath and I'll tell you, it's a gift but it is exhausting lol. I have such little ability to witness suffering and distress. I imagine I'd feel similarly about telepathy; there'd surely be times I wish I couldn't read minds.

So I went with psychokinesis.

• The idea of reading someones thought sounds good at first but then you have to differentiate between all of the thoughts around you. Good luck with that head ache

Emotions are draining most people already absorb other peoples emotions and it sucks. Hang out with a lot of people that are depressed it usually makes you depressed same with happy, angry or stressed people.

• I rather have the power to stop time haha!