If you had three wishes, what those would be?

Apart health and happiness , what other 3 things you would wish for

Most Helpful Guy

• Find my soul mate, Show the world peace and spread the philosophy of humanism to the world.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cure for cancer, free university, world peace

• cure for cancer, this is a great wish

• This is a great plan, i wish you all the best

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 9

• 1) Eternal consciousness
    2) Eternal ability to interact with whatever is defined as existence
    3) Eternal motivation to learn about whatever is defined as existence

If eternal, whatever is defined as existence, isn't pre established as a condition, I may have to re work my wishes. I don't want to get bored with eternity, assuming boredom would be a lasting characteristic of my consciousness.

I answered a question similar to this somewhere else here. I'm curious to see how differently I answered. I'll have to find it someday.

• so bottom line you would wish for immortality?

• Thanks, I hope you found some good answers for the reasons you asked the question.

• Thanks for the Like.

• i was going to answer this question, but honestly, i can't, the world is bad at times, it can seem horrible or evil, but it does change all the time, when you give up hope, you give in to it, so don't give up hope, any ability would be cool, but honestly, the best thing i could wish for is just the ability to keep my head calm and clear, i get so worried some times and i really shouldn't, and on the terms of love, i'll find someone, and hopefully they'll make me happy, just as i would them. (side note: anxiety is a bitch, really, it's irritating and just horrible, i say this because i'm flicking through all the things i could say, and then planning the outcomes, and then worrying about worrying, and then being worried about how i'll come across, and being worried about screwing it up with a girl, it's a real bitch, and i, i don't know, i just really struggled to answer this question)

• To end all suffering.
    To have mankind once again know "the truth"
    To have a pocky to eat, while I'm at it. ^.~

• 1) wake up tomorrow, and discover it is 1992 and I am 8 years old, going on 9.
    2) know everything I know now, and have my current personality in place. Time for a do-over!
    3) be in, and remain in, immaculate health

• 9? with the maturity of someone on his thirties? won't this be frustrating thought, everyone will look at you as a child.

• That's OK. having maturity gives me reason and focus. Its about making better choices, and putting more willingness and eagerness into learning, rather than wanting to just go and goof off.
      besides, they'll take me more seriously when I win the bet on who will play in the superbowl, and who will win, for the next 3 years.
      And if I want to spend the day just watching cartoons, no one will give me shit about it lol.

• 1. Wish to be Immortal
    2. Wish for World peace (lol like that'll happen)
    3. 3 More wishes (I feel sorry for the Genie that gets to give me wishes... well... not really lol) :P

• haha more wishes, i wonder what the genie would do with this one

• I'd wish for 27 billion dollars, to know every language in the world, and to be able to teleport

• able to teleport, cool wish i d like that

• Yeah I hate getting stuck in traffic or going to airports so that's why I wish I could teleport

• Eradicate examinations, get powers of superman, a junkfood island

• to go back in time 9 years and keep 2 outfits and my size.

• 1- sexchat u
    2- sexchat u
    3-flirt u

What Girls Said 7

• 1. One trillion in my bank account should last me a life time and for my kids, grandkids and great grandkids... Maybe build schools and homes and hospitals in poor places where they don't have them.
    2. Speak all languages in the world fluently (makes it easier for travel) hell of a lot though... 😳
    3. So cliche but a great loyal soulmate/true love that will stay with me till I die, cause man that is hard to find nowadays

• 1. Have my crush like me back
    2. Be rich so I could give a lot of money to the poor
    3. Make the world a peaceful place

• to get rid of self doubt, for everyone in the world to have access to clean water and food, and be an extremely focused individual

• please someone do my model
    someone participate in the race instead of me tomorrow
    someone finish my set of drawings...:/

• 1. See my boyfriend everyday
    2. New house for my family or for me when I move out
    3. Sphynx cat

I think that's right

• 1. Fluency in Arabic
    2. Knowledge
    3. The ability to apply the knowledge.

• 1. Infinite Money, not just for myself but to always be able to give back to the communities, fund better opportunities for students in ever grade in every state, and help those in need as well as give to charities.
    2. Infinite courage, so I can face anything without the case of nerves, as they don't do to well on my body.
    3. I know this sounds so cliche, but world peace lol