How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

I do it twice a day, but i noticed some people brush three times a day or even after every time they eat.

• Once
    19% (6)28% (5)22% (11)Vote
  • Twice
    71% (22)50% (9)63% (31)Vote
  • Three times
    6% (2)17% (3)10% (5)Vote
  • More than three
    4% (1)5% (1)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "Once, twice, three times a lady"

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• When I wake up and after I eat. It depends on how many times I eat during the day. But it's never more than 3 times. So I brush my teeth 4 times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually twice a day for about two minutes each. If I eat something more greasy or sticky then I can brush right after that meal resulting in three times on that day. But usually twice is enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • when i wake up a quick brush just to freshen the breath and then at night is the thorough cleaning

0|0
    0|0
  • 2-3 times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • twice a day... after getting up and before going to bed

0|0
    0|0
  • usually two but sometimes I eat something that makes my breath feel so eww that I brush 3 to 4 times

0|0
    0|0
  • T2o times

0|0
    0|0
  • Once in the morning and Once at night. Then I brush them after I eat my girlfriends ass.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Twice. I feel like any more than that will start to damage your teeth eventually or something, I dunno. Once in the morning and once before going to bed. And brushing your teeth immediately after a meal is bad, waiting at least like 20 minutes or something is recommended since your teeth are "weaker" after eating. Chewing a piece of xylitol gum should be enough to both freshen your breath and clean your teeth after a meal, though, so brushing isn't really necessary in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I brush twice, but if I'm ever going out to meet people I'll give it another brush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brushing more often than twice a day tends to be bad for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I brush my teeth twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice at the very least, quite often three.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 times a day after every meal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice a day: in the morning after breakfast and before going to sleep. Sometimes three times a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most days twice.

0|0
    0|0