Sensitive.. Angels... real or not... do you believe? Or not?

Please... dont joke with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I recall vividly the day I was jumping a horse over a fence. He was at least half over it and balked. I became unseated. Last thing I recall was falling face first towards the fence, a potential for a broken neck.

My next memory was sitting on that fence, facing away from the direction I was jumping. The horse was next to me and I my hand was on his bridle. The horse's eyes were widened in fear/excitement and huge was standing next to me, facing the fence in the direction he was jumping. His momentum should have carried him to the other side, it is impossible he ended up where he did. It is also impossible that I did some kind of complete flip, ending up sitting on the fence facing away from direction if travel. And, it was completely impossible that I had his bridle in my grasp.

I had not a bruise on me and no recollection of landing after I started to fall.

My guardian angel worked overtime that day to deliver the horse and I completely safe. The way we ended was a physical impossibility; the last I recall was the fence a foot from my face as I fell.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you referring to actual angels or people? you're being kind of vague.

• I mean angels. Not people.

• Why you think people can't believe.. they need visual contact? they need proof? they need touch? What people really want to beilieve?

• I don't know when it comes to god, angles, demons, devil, heaven and hell to most people who are not religious, this kind of thing is impossible and it isn't until they experience such a thing themselves that they could possibly believe in it, they just lack the faith. But it is real all of it, god and his love, the legions of hell, the eternal war between good and evil all of it.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, they're real. Some of the Egyptian/Hindu/Aztec gods are angels. They can be summoned in the same way demons can be summoned
    archangels-and-angels.com/.../...orresp_index.html

• Yes, angels exist in tiers of species. Seraphim, cherubim, etc.

• Why you think so? ( I dont mean i disagree, i want to know how you learn it)

• @dominiquois Angels are all angels, one species whose appearance is described as similar to men. Cherubim and Seraphim are not ranks of angel they are different creations of God who look completely different. Cherubim and Seraphim are not angels they are distinct creatures whom God uses for their own respective purposes. Most people just lump them together as all "angel" without looking closer to what angel refers to and that is God's messengers and generals. Meanwhile Cherubim are large guardians and also used for transport. Seraphim only remain near God.

Demons are not fallen angels they are the ghosts of the Giants. Giants are the offspring from fallen angels sinfully taking human women as their wives. God considered the Giants an abomination and did not allow their disembodied souls to enter Paradise or Hell, instead He condemned their souls to the earth. That is why demons try to possess people because they have no bodies of their own. Angels are alive and have bodies.

• Yeah, actually you're right.
      However it's all just technicalities.
      Some daemons are in fact angels, they are not dead Nephilim they're angelics. But they call themselves daemons because they don't want to associate with other angelics or ETs. Daemon has an associate with the Tuat (hell) which is where they function and operate. It's a dimension around the earth. I suggest you get into reading about Egyptian terminology and hieroglyphic dictionaries because they were the culture with the most direct contact with these beings and entities so they knew the most.

• Yes :)

• I am open to the possibility of their existence.

• Do you have experience?

• Will do. :)

• Like most paranormal things, ill believe it when i see it/it happens to me...

What Guys Said 5

• My mom's life was saved by a guardian angel. She was driving with my grandmother in the passenger seat at night when a voice yelled "STOP!" to her. She stopped and thought my grandmother had told her too, but my grandmother had just been jolted awake by the sudden stop.
    Dead ahead, at a 4-way intersection with only "caution" lights, common in the rural south, 3 cars at highway speeds simultaneously entered the intersection from opposite ways. They all crashed into each other. There were no survivors.

• I believe in angels. I also know that demons exist, I have rebuked them with my own mouth. When I died when I was a kid I was saturated in Gods purest form of love, His very Essence. I know there are worlds beyond this one, and I believe the Bible.

• Thank you. Only one - in accordace to bible you can't reincarnated. Your life is 1st and last.

• Yes, and life never ends for us. You live one of two places literally forever.

• I hope they aren't real cause if they are then those guys are real too...
    scaredyet.net/.../...r_mbn2zc6ZEC1rvnc2zo1_500.gif

• I don't believe in such things.

• When I was younger I was in the same situation. Even I became part of Viking pagan. Cos its my home coutry. ( Norway). Later I found truth.

• @dominiquois Please, no argues. Be constructive and clever enough to lead dialogue even with enemy.

• Well if you believe in God and Jesus, you believe in angels. They are messengers of God, soldiers, guards, etc. Also there are archangels like Michael, Gabriel etc. Then you have the fallen angels who have rebelled from God and serve Satan.

But while they have different ranks they seem to be the same race/species.