Why are black girls such good fighters?

They fight so viciously and they hit too hard! lmao, why? 😂 Is there a scientfic explanation?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it depends on where they live. All I know is that in my school, (up in the northern part of the states), the girls over here still think it's the 50's so they have this delusion that if they don't scream at and hit everything, they're gonna get hosed down or some shit. Might be different in other parts of the US though so I can only speak for New York.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because when you're a black girl no one else comes to your defense so you need to handle that shit yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't generalize, but a lot of those "hard hitters" stay in less than bougie neighborhoods in which they could be attacked at any point... by anyone... so over time and experience, i guess they have become tougher.
    I wouldn't limit it to just black girls, I've see a white girl with a vicious slap, a mexican with a wicked left hook and an Asian that took down 3 guys for talking shit. don't even get me started on what I've seen a Brazilian girl do.
    Its about the upbringing and environment.

• All black girls? You can't freaking judge a whole race

What Girls Said 1

• Black women just have to be strong not only mentally but physically