Would you hide your siblings if they were wanted?

Lets say they were wanted for a crime they didn't commit.
And you know they didn't do it because they were with you the day it happened.

Would you hide them at your place until you got ahold of your lawyer and talked it through or turn them in to do time?

• Turn them in,
  • Keep them hidden until i contacted my lawyer
  • Don't want to be involved/Don't help them
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget hiding them. I'm moving them to Mars with new passports and I. D.
    Especially since I know they didn't commit the crime.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether I turn them in or not, I'm not going to commit a crime by outright aiding them.

• i asked my mom if she would do this for me and i said yes
      alothough shed be the last person i go to

would you do it for your kid

• Nope. My son was doing things in high school which would have landed him in a lot of trouble. I took certain legal actions which undermined his activities and avoided further problems from him. But if he had been caught, he would have had to bear the consequences himself. I couldn't afford to be in jail for aiding a fugitive as I had a minor daughter to care for, also. And my mother is still alive and I would never ask her to break a law to help me if I was in trouble.

What Girls Said 6

• If they didn't commit the crime then they wouldn't be wanted.

The law isn't as messed up as tv makes it sound.

Also, even IF they were wanted for a crime they didn't commit, I would march their asses right to the authorities and we would hash it out with the alibi and all that jazz and then I'd march their asses right back out.

• if they didn't do it, I'd give my life to protect them, if they did it... well, fuck them, they can die in jail 8)

• I won't turn them in ever!

• Of course I would hide them. No one touches my little siblings! Only over my dead body 😤

• Yes, I would hide them, my siblings and my parents mean everything to me although we have our ups and downs i will still die for them and anyone that tries to mess with them will get a little surprise from me and it won't be pretty.

• Lol you would rig the house with traps if the police came

• its their business, depends on which sibling. i'd ignore half and let my other family members deal with them. my sister tho, i'd move her in with me immediately.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd try to convince them to surrender and let the law exonerate them.