What's the best thing about your country?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The friendly people.
    The healthcare.
    The fact our school teachers are the 4th best in the world.
    The fact Air New Zealand takes on many other bigger airlines like Emirates and Singapore Airlines and beats them often when it comes to which airline is the world's best and takes the spot as the world's best airline often in surveys.

And of course this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHIDGESGh5c

• Also the fact cigarette smoking has gone down around 25% since 2010 and it is still going down.

• That's outrageous! Did they do it on purpose? High five fellow feijoa lover!

• @proboy No it was on accident. They did apologise for leaving the 34 people stuck on the plane but that is not the point. That should not have happened. In the end I think they payed for the glasses after a big fuss was made about them refusing to pay I think. Yes, high 5 feijoa friend.

What Girls Said 11

• We are finally a liberal government.

• The big apple!

• Kimchi!

• i'll speak for egypt, the friendliness and casual acceptance of everyone and liveliness of cairo.
    for america, it's cleanliness.
    for somalia, people's humor, the food and the history

• Free healthcare probably

• cultural diversity :3 France here

• The endless freedoms but that can also be a bad thing

• "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin

• The food and agriculture

• Not densely populated, maple syrup, poutine, great outdoor scenery.

• Right now nothing. I live where the water is contaminated and a line up of douche bags for the next president. If I had the money I'd totally go to a different country

• Well if you have that little love for your country then you might as well leave now. I'll help you pack.

• The geographical features of Mount Fuji and its surrounding. The rich imperialistic history that had been popularized by manga, anime, documentary films, and toys. Parents are more strict with their kids and there is usually police in each corner especially at night.

What Guys Said 14