You ever have these kinds of dreams?

You ever dream about real places you are very familiar with, but they are just a bit different? For instance in one dream instead if oil drums in this one area near me there was a park with a playground in it. Like things are switched around or aren't where they shoukd be.

ever have dreams like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always have dreams like that. I usually take note of the items that are changed. It could be your subconscious trying to tell you something. I also dream of places that I end up visiting later.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah kinda like stage selection in some videogames, like when one stage has different versions of the same place but maybe with a different viewpoint

What Girls Said 14

• No... I rarely dream about places that I've actually been or know well. But when I do things are always as I remember them. Or everything feels natural / accurate, at least.

• Oh, for sure. I can't recall any specific details right now, but I remember having dreams exactly like that. I'll be around where I grew up or live now and things will be almost exactly like real life. It's weird to see those changes and they even throw me off in the dream and sometimes when I wake up.

• I have dreams like this all the time.. like at a beach and I know what beach it is but the scenery behind it is different. Also in houses that have rooms switched around and weird things in weird places.

• Yeah! All the time.
    Apparently our dreams are snippets of places/people and things we've seen in reality or have imagined when awake, but all mixed up together.
    They make sense when we're asleep, but they make NO sense at all when we think about them when we awake, @Toad-1

• hmm sure I guess.

• Yeah, sometimes, usually the house will be different.

• Yeah, often I have house mashups. The house will be mine... but different. Or it will be a house on tv but with added things.

• Yeah, I think so.
    Like my parents' house wasn't
    where it is supposed to be.

• Not really toto, not in my dreams

• You're the ream expert, why do you think i have such dreams? :P

• I'm sure it's just something random. Maybe you saw it in real life and it just appeared in your dreams

• Yeah, it's really creepy when that happens. Like I might dream of my street but my house is missing. Or I'll dream of somewhere familiar but it's a different time period or soenthing

• Yeah that happens a lot in the dreams I have.

• Nah. My dreams are more believable than real life 😒

• Yes very, very often.

• Yep, all the time. The other day I dreamt I was going to University and but the university was a place I pass everyday going to work. It was campus but it was also the junction. I was also having a baby with Facepalm but he was actually my boyfriend (the two had somehow got mixed up). I'd like to say I don't want to have a baby with Facepalm and I have never thought about making a baby with him, I just happened to reply to him just before I fell asleep. It was funny! I'm going anon so he doesn't know I dream about having babies with him!

What Guys Said 5

• All the time! I also have dreams so vivid of places I never have been to before, which I hear is memories from a past life.

• Yes .

• Lime deja vu?

• not really. its like you dream about your house but... things are just a tad different, like a room is somewhere where it shouldn't be, or something like that

• Yeah, I had a dream were it was my house, but the trash can was tan instead of black

• Sure, dreams are weird and rarely make any since.