True or false are the church girl are virgin?

I want to know if its true. That, all Christian girl, that they are still a virgin.

0|0
15|10

Most Helpful Girl

• A good majority of them are because Chrisitiany promotes chastity so the probability of girls being virgins as Christians are higher than people that are not Christians. I grew up Christian and I'm a chaste/virgin.
    However, that's not to say that some Christian girls are not virgins because there are some there are not for whatever reason.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I'm from the Bible Belt. Plenty of girls that went to church every week, had bfs and had sex. Around here the church of God, aka Pentecostal they don't wear makeup, dance, play board games, sex, drink, anything. Those are the " good " girls. But everyone else uses condoms and has sex.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• ... A little creepy but in my experience, no, not all of them are.

My cousin was an avid church goer and she is not a virgin, neither is her sister or many of her friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is a 49 year old man asking about "church girls" and their viginities?

3|1
    0|0
    • Because, they say it when someone asks. Did a guy you if you are or not virgin?

• Nope! haha! They are church girls not nuns!

0|0
    0|0
  • some, not all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they're super practicing I guess. My Middle Eastern Christian Friends are usually practicing and they're all virgins as far as I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are, and some aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • False, some are born again Christians, some have just found faith, some have steered in life and some just do what they want

0|0
    0|0
  • The super strict Catholic ones maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you on fucking crack

0|1
    0|0
  • i am

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a church girl, in fact I sing at church lol and yeah I am a virgin, but that doesn't mean I'm boring, I just don't do what I think is wrong based on my religion 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • False

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha! Yea right. My cousin is lesbian and has had more church girls than I can count lmao. So many preachers and pastors daughters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Every single Christian girl in the world is a virgin. Yep. Every one. They sure are.

*sarcasm*

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Some are, some aren't. Really just depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they have just as much sex as non Christians it all depends on the girl how ever in today's day in age you'd problely have to marry a 15 year old or younger mabye 14 sad but true I wanted to marry a virgin but it's really rare on today's area

0|0
    0|0
  • False. They are as big a freak as any other. They just don't wear the freak uniform.

2|0
    0|0
  • xD it's false, definitely false
    same for the guys

0|0
    0|0
  • All? No way.

0|0
    0|0
  • My fiancée is (same as me). It's rare, but there are devout women out there.

0|0
    0|0
    • And she's older than me, for all the pervs who think I'm robbing a cradle.

• False they are the most rebellious.

0|0
    0|0
  • not all but a good portion

0|0
    0|0
  • Some might be, some might not.

0|0
    0|0