Do the smartest of guys get affected by really pretty girls?

Not 'hot' girls but really pretty girls who are cute and nice people, who are somewhat lost.

Updates:
Even if said girl may not be on the same level as the guy in question

0|0
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not exceptionally smart so I really dont know. For me, a beautiful face can really capture me and consume my thoughts. It doesn't mean Id want to commit to her just based on that but it really fucks with my head sometimes. I wish I wasn't as affected to be honest.

Like I said Im only average so Im not sure if its the same for really smart guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course... we dont always want the super smart... sometimes light hearted pretty/cute is better

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? What do u like about these light hearted pretty/cute women?

• Its a nice contast to the 16 hours a day of hectic brain popping work,... sometimes we dont want to come home to an intense women thats constantly thinking about complicated things

Its like watching a fun light hearted comedy... just more relaxing

• I like the women who has lost hope in finding the right guy, but the confident girls who believes her pretty face will win any guys heart... not likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so. Again in smart girls only. And... where is definition of beauty? Smart girl can be more accractive and beautiful than Playboy type. Cos of intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Affected? What u mean

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • no probably they aren't. all men that i know above 160 iq are single

0|0
    0|0
    • you said the smartest. those are dedicated to their work that they'll live behind for humanity. most don't sleep more than 5 hours a day.

• Yes for sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.