Describe the most beautiful girl you know?

Like her features, her height, short hair/straight hair, wavy hair, dressing style etc. stuff like that

It'd be interesting to see what girls find attractive in other girls vs. what boys find attractive in other girls.

0|1
10|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Toned, confident, feminine, long brunette hair, green eyes, latina, 32D, classy and girly girl style, also athletic style (lululemon, etc.), flat stomach, high cheekbones, visible collar bones, little lady calves

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i got 3 they're all beautiful differently:
    girl 1: eritrean, very dark skin, short, long straight black hair wears in high ponytail, big hoop earrings, she has got the prettiest face on the planet and has both a butt and boobs slim thick
    girl 2: moroccan, tanned skin, sharp nose, full lips, long eyelashes like a camel, both figure and hair is hidden because she's muslim but her face is so beautiful
    girl 3: caucasian girl, tan skin, thick light blonde hair that's wavy, great smile and full lips. she's really thin tho.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• 5'6", buxom, black curly long hair, olive skin, mid 30s. Looks good in anything.

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh jeez, i've actually been trying to forget her for a couple years now. well... very tall and petite. blonde hair with asymmetrical cut, green eyes, and huge cheeks when she smiles. awesome style and amazing personality. oh yeah, and a small speech impediment that makes every word she says as addictive as the last.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'5" , brown / black hair , brown / black eyes, olive skin tone, soft cheeks, soft belly, back dimples, serene , calm, protective, caring, loving, practical, intelligent, understanding.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what her ethnicity is. She's like east asian/native american/pacific islander. That look. Around 5'8, fit, dresses comfortably. I've never seen heels or fancy dresses and stuff on her. Black, straight hair. Dark eyes. I hope I see her today, maybe I'll actually say something this time

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need to. It's @er5252

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• She's 5'6 with dark brown hair cut in a kinda square fringe or bangs or whatever its called with really dark brown eyes and a lot of freckles. She keeps her hair straight and it's down to about her shoulders, a little longer maybe. She tends to just wear jeans and a t-shirt with these cool red boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know her but i think jena frumes is up there. look her up.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is probably around 5'4"-5-6"

I don't know.

Long black hair, etc.

Can't describe all.

What makes her really standout is her personality.

She is kindest, most patient woman I have ever seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll send you a pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I just show a picture instead?
    www.gotceleb.com/.../...-Fashion-Show-2014--03.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm.. for a girl I think either long wavy red or blonde hair.. hazel eyes..5'5-5'6, curvy, and dresses really elegantly

Guy: dark hair, beard, glasses, maybe a man bun, tall and dresses in suits and nice jeans and a leather jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • 5ft7 Long blonde curvy hair, tanned skin, about a 40h bra size and she always wears very low cut dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marylin Monroe

0|0
    0|0
  • There is this girl whom I think is very pretty, she has big blue eyes, tall, skinny, blond hair. She don't fix herself much but her natural beauty is very unique. She has a very beautiful wide smile, white straight teeth. She has a birth mark in her her cheek and somehow it gives her the look of a very innocent girl. She's very lady like in the way she walks, talks, her posture... very beautiful!

0|1
    0|0