Do I love him or sth?

Soo I have a crush on a guy that I dont even talk to. He's ugly af and asshole too but I still have a crush on him even though I dont want to. He's also stupid af and 3 years older than me. Do you think I love him or it's just a crush
P. S. This is happening for 3 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do him a favor and never speak to him

Most Helpful Girl

• If he has all these bad qualities then why do you have a crush on him? And damn girl, crushing on him for three years? If anything were ever suppose to happen, it should have... Even after three years you're not talking to each other. But to answer your question... No, you don't love him.. you're just obsessed with the bad ass vibe the he is projecting and it turns you on. There is a difference between love and lust.

What Guys Said 3

• What's wrong with me? I have all the same qualities he has! And I'm even insanely old on top of all the other bad crap! If it's a loser you're after, then I'm your guy!

• Haha, are you in denial? So much hate... :p
    Seems you can't accept the fact that his provocations do mess with you in a good way, and even beeing "ugly", you do wish to be chasen by him.

• you are the stupid one as we see from your description. "crushing" for three years for someone that you describe as terrible.

• You know that you can't just control these things 😏

What Girls Said 1

• No that's not love! Girl if that was love than it would never last. Eventually his good looks fade and you grow mature. You want a man to be with not a boy you have to follow around. Just saying.