I want a sugar daddy where could I find one?

Help I want/ need a sugar daddy to help pay for college. Where could I meet one? Pros and cons of having one? And tips in general

Most Helpful Guy

• To be serious, the best/easiest way to go about it would be to look online at some serious-ish site.

Always play it safe. Meet in public etc and never proceed past that if you're not comfortable. Do not give away too much personal information without due consideration.
    As for the actual arrangement, figure out what you and he both want. Have a good idea of that beforehand as well as your limits.

The Sugar daddy, sugar sweetie kind of thing tends to be with an older richer male who wants all the benefits and good things in a relationship with a younger girl but none of the cons or attachment. Ultimately you're not paid to be a prostitute (although sex will near always be included) but to be a girlfriend who puts him first.

Also, never consider it pay. Sugar daddies like to think of it as not-prostitution.

What Guys Said 14

• Their are a lot of cons to it. Basically your a slave/servant to that person needs and whatever he wants you to do you do because of fear he cuts you off money wise. Other than money their isn't a pro for having one.

• I am sure there are dating sites for this type of association but how real they are I don't know.

• want a sugar daddy go here.. www.monster.com or www.indeed.com job site you say? of course it is. You get yourself a job!

• Start becoming a prostitution right away. Its easier than finding a sugar daddy and practically the same.

• buy some sugar and right "daddy" on it. it's some alchemy type shit

• The negative is you're basically considering being a prostitute... which hey, a lot of people consider. i've been offered money for sex.

the important part is, you turn it down and then focus on an actual career and honest work.

• There's a site made for it by the infamous Ashley Madison.

https://establishedmen.com/

• On the corner.

• Don't they advertise on Craigslist?

• well since your anonymous, im guessing your clapped, so you have no chance

• Depends on what you look like

• do you give pussy and head?

• Don't be a whore, that's sad, you dad will kill himself if he isn't already dead.

What Girls Said 10

• I know some people who have one, met them through Seeking arrangement, sugardaddyforme (i think) and ashley madison lol. Pros and cons I suppose if you want to be looked at being a "value" it may screw with your feelings, or not letting the $$ get in your head to where you would do things you normally wouldn't do.. on the bright side you'd get help with college and much more i'm sure.

• Put an advert in your local paper.. As well as all your local shops.. Perhaps even hand out flyers! .. Why not consider getting off your idle butt and finding a job.. Or are you one who expects everything to be handed to you on a plate.

• Are your local strip clubs not accepting new members?

• Basically you want to prostitute yourself to older guys...
    There are websites, but I wouldn't encourage you by giving you the info. Things like that are quick fixes but live with you forever. Please think very hard before taking that route.

• post up outside of harvard or yale

• Did you try at the candy store?

• I don't know but I want one too

• At a retirement home.

• I know there are some ads on Craigslist for that. Just be cautious you know! It could always be an undercover cop trying to bust girls for prostitution.

• Or you could, I don't know... Get a job?