Have you been caught peeing outside?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't pee outside.

What Guys Said 8

• I always urinate in a toilet like a civilized member of the human race. However, should I sense a particularly large loaf is pending, I'll stand in my front yard very close to the street, drop trow, and pinch it off for everyone to admire.

• Nope.

• Yeah once when I was playing soccer with my family I had to take a tinkle so I decided to pee facing the highway and a bunch of cars passed by seeing my bare penis I heard some people laughing.

• Caught? I guess I have, but I didn't have a choice. Otherwise, I woulda peed my pants, and I didn't have an extra pair where I was.

• No never. I hardly ever pee outside though. Can't remember the last time I've done it as an adult.

• If Im not counting army ( I was professional soldier), yes. But always I was deeply ashamed. ( Those were urgent cases)

• Did you tend to do it often

• Of course not. It happened in accident when i didn't meet toilet in the moment i need it.

• Nope. I only pee outside if I have no other choice but I always find a good isolated spot

• When i was like 3 and my mom let me pee because i couldn't hold it.. yeah

What Girls Said 0