How to create a YouTube channel that people will watch?

i have some really good makeup, hair and diy tutorials i want to share on youtube! my friends always ask me how i do my eyeliner, my hair and how i get my eyelashes so long and decorate my room stuff like that. how do i create a channel that will reach a large audience and that people will watch? do i have to share it on social networks? how do i do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to stand out somehow. There's so many makeup tutorials it's crazy. You have to be able to speak well and be entertaining not just what you say but the way you deliver it. If you're super shy or stuttering or something then nobody's going to watch you, you have to have a presence.
    Also try and get as good of a camera as you can and make your background look nice. The production value is important nowadays because there's a lot of high quality productions on youtube. Try and be innovative do a makeup style that you haven't seen on youtube. And you have to consistently upload videos so that you can grow your fanbase, if yomeone checks out your channel and there's 2 videos they probably won't subscribe but if they see that you're uploading regularly and they like your stuff then they will.
    Anyway here's what you'll be competing against just so you have a idea. I don't want you to be intimidated or anything but just so you see what's out there. This girl has her own line of makeup and a famous blog. She does the makeup for celebrities and her videos are super high quality. I even subscribed to her channel even though I don't care about makeup at all. It reminded me of watching art in the making :) wathcing someone paint or something. The eyeliner part makes me cringe though I don't like stuff near my eyes at all. Anyway check it out and good luck
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1rTXTIzxOA

• thank you!

• I have a lot of stuff going on right now. I came back from Canada I have to find a apartment and a job, I found out I have adhd like ten days ago (I don't have the attention deficit at but I have a lot of the other symptoms or had them as a child). Now I have to fix some stuff with my healthcare next week and then go to a doctor for a real diagnosis and treatment options.
      The person who diagnosed me first was this woman Im seein for career advice, she studied psychology and is very good but she's not going to treat me so I have to go see someone else and they're probably gonig to be expensive unless I get my healthcare fixed first (there was a mixup). And I only have a laptop at the moment with a small hardrive so I need to buy a new pc and a microphone when I have a apartment. That's my life right now haha, hope you didn't die of boredom.

• Oh ok lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure you have a Instagram, get your friends to post the YouTube channel on their social media, it will spread the word.
    I wanted to make a YouTube, but it would suck so I didn't
    Good luck girly

What Guys Said 8

• 1) Be attractive
    2) Be interesting
    3) Use social network sites to share your videos
    4) Persistence
    5) Luck

• Have a good camera and good sound. If your camera and sound is bad, nobody will be watching your videos.

Have good screen presence
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoAoNVUCeRw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihewg94XcZk

• There's an option to create a channel on the option bar
    You have to sign in by email I guess :P
    You can't connect it with other social medias but you can share links 😐

• i know how to make a channel :) just trying to figure out how to get people to watch it

• Oh ok
      First make a plan and if you wanna make it big then find some interesting ways and increase your followers on other social medias

• I have my own YouTube channel and first things first you need to get your name out there so promote yourself as much as you can. And then as someone else said be interesting but make sure you do stuff they interestsaid YOU and that YOU like doing. Those are pretty much the 2 major things but if you need any more advice just message me

• Hahah, you have to keep uploading videos regularly and consistently (Every day 4pm etc). I don't know what else but if you did that it would probably help a tonne.

• open youtube and search about (how to create youtube channel) you will find a lot of tutorial videos that show you how to do it.

• Call it's boobs. You will get plenty of guys clicking on your channel

• start off by doing reaction vids to movie trailer and stuff then once u have lots of subs u can do other type of vids

What Girls Said 0