Would u watch these girls play football?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL this is hilarious. id totally watch :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather play football with them... ;-)

What Girls Said 6

• No a d it's so sad because they can play their asses off but it's extremely degrading.

Not to mention they play just as aggressive as the guys so if people really think that women are weaker than men why the hell are men the ones padded up while the girls have absolutely nothing in to protect their self?

It's just sad -_-
    I think I'll watch the Puppy Bowl instead 😒
    r.ddmcdn.com/.../puppy-bowl-game-day-revisited.jpg

• Nah, seeing as I have no interest in American football.

• hahah! what am I watching! lol Dude stop begin so damn freakin thirsty!

• No. O. o

• I don't normally watch foot ball so why would I watch these women play ball.

• No thanks.

What Guys Said 13

• The Seattle Breeze is great.

• If I wanted to see a bunch of hoes fumbling around with balls I'd go to a porn site.

• I don't know what it says about me, but how am i the only 1 to point out they're wearing converse... apparently these girls don't like their feet and acl's

• Of course I would, I mean... who wouldn't? :D

• It's kinda objectifying. But I'll admit I had my eyes glued for awhile. If it were a bunch of beach hunks the girls would do the same.

• naw i watch foot ball to watch foot ball not that hot stuff

• Doubt it, none of them look like they know what a fade out is or how to sqib. Another thing is they aren't built to take hits and two hand touch only works with 6 year olds.

• nah... American football is boring af to me and some half naked girls won't change that.

• This is why people hate America.

• Girls vs guys lol I don't really football and most power puff girls are hot but I'm good

• Lol, only for the humor.

• yes..

• Only if it was full contact tackle football. It would remove them from the gene pool and make room for people who will contribute something to humanity.