Life in slavery or to die for freedom?

What is your preference?

Update is : you're captured and became slave. What you will choose? ( Above mentioned)

Most Helpful Girl

• As a wife and a mother really and truly hard question to answer. To be honest I would find a way to survive and accomodate next a way to escape.
    Simply for me to try everyway for freedom exclude die because I trust my brain.

• Nice answer even im different. Ill be fighting for it up to last drop of my blood. Joke? No. If this situation will happen, Ill be among 1sts.

• Well what if you couldn't escape?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people will say they will die in freedom, but the truth is, many people are afraid of death and would tolerate being a slave. That is sad.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• 0|1
  • DIE IN FREEDOM

• i really wanna know how many white people will say shit like "slavery probably isn't that bad"

• Try and enslave me and see what happens... I'm dangerous as fuck when someone tries to back me into a corner. That's when I'm most powerful. I get scary... That's all I'm going to say.

• Life in slavery. Easy.

No freedom in death.

• Im different. Im not accepting slavery. Sorry.

• Freedom. Im not able to leave in any slave role. Better is death. When you will be older you will understand. Or never. Depends on the type of your personality.

• So if you're dead, you cease to exist. Nothing. Boom. Your legacy is gone. All hope with it.

In slavery, you still have a chance to experience the pleasures in life. You could escape. You could rise through the ranks.

• I'm not afraid of death. I'll go out in my own terms before becoming a slave.

• Die for freedom so future generations can grow up to be slackers.