68% (27)
  • Skinny
    32% (13)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 26

• Vote 'A' - ABSOLUTELY curvy

But again, having said that there are skinny women who are awesomely hot too and yes I've found quite a few that are skinny quite hot :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't I have a bit of both? xD

I like skinny girls that have small boobs and a thick butt and thighs. So skinny up top and curvy hips down. It's nice. If I had to choose one though, I'd go with curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Healthy and fit I mean I care about the women I am with I want them to live long, healthy and happy lives. It makes me sad seeing overweight people because being in the field I am studying in I know what it does to the human body.

0|0
    0|0
  • BEWBS AND AZZ ! : D

1|0
    0|0
  • Skinny with curves.
    I voted curvy... curvy NOT meaning fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy, but not thick.

0|1
    0|0
  • Medium rare (I'm just kidding I don't eat people, really!)

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't a binary choice... there are so many options... and every guy is unique so does it really matter?

0|1
    0|0
    • It's just Curiosity as I've been told to not lose weight as guys don't like it so tbh I'm just trying to prove a point

• I love skinny girls with really nice natural boobs and a decent petite ass, at least those are the girls I usally date

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them slim

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer skinny girls. They're just cuter and more attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything except overweight works for me :P lol

0|0
    0|0
  • How do I like my women? Rare ;) XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both (:

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter aslong as they are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot and naked...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls that look just like you are so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my women healthy that all I want

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy bit not overly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy of course... and NON-prudes most of all... if ya a prude then I'd rather not know u...

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaken, not stirred.

Oh, and curvy any day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Curvy but not fat. there is a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy curvy curvy curvy curvy curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked. And holding a beer... ok, so the beer is optional.

I didn't vote since the definitions on "Curzy" and "skinny" is very fuzzy and varies from one to the other. Especially since I don't know what the fck curzy means :)

But I'll tell you what; I don't care much for these now overweight models that have been popping up recently

0|1
    0|0
  • I can do either, but it depends on what you define as "skinny" and "curvy". Are they skinny or anorexic? Are they actually curvy or are they grossly overweight?

0|1
    0|0
    • Skinny as in fucking skint and cruzy as in small waste big tits and big butt

• If I had to choose between those two definitely the curvy. I don't know why you keep spelling it wrong...