Guys, How do you like your women?

• Curzy
    68% (27)
  • Skinny
    32% (13)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

27

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 26

• Vote 'A' - ABSOLUTELY curvy

But again, having said that there are skinny women who are awesomely hot too and yes I've found quite a few that are skinny quite hot :D

• Can't I have a bit of both? xD

I like skinny girls that have small boobs and a thick butt and thighs. So skinny up top and curvy hips down. It's nice. If I had to choose one though, I'd go with curvy.

• Healthy and fit I mean I care about the women I am with I want them to live long, healthy and happy lives. It makes me sad seeing overweight people because being in the field I am studying in I know what it does to the human body.

• BEWBS AND AZZ ! : D

• Skinny with curves.
    I voted curvy... curvy NOT meaning fat.

• Curvy, but not thick.

• Medium rare (I'm just kidding I don't eat people, really!)

• It isn't a binary choice... there are so many options... and every guy is unique so does it really matter?

• It's just Curiosity as I've been told to not lose weight as guys don't like it so tbh I'm just trying to prove a point

• I love skinny girls with really nice natural boobs and a decent petite ass, at least those are the girls I usally date

• I like both.

• I like them slim

• I prefer skinny girls. They're just cuter and more attractive to me

• Anything except overweight works for me :P lol

• How do I like my women? Rare ;) XD

• I love both (:

• doesn't matter aslong as they are hot

• Hot and naked...

• I think girls that look just like you are so hot

• I like my women healthy that all I want

• Curvy bit not overly.

• Curvy of course... and NON-prudes most of all... if ya a prude then I'd rather not know u...

• Shaken, not stirred.

Oh, and curvy any day.

• Curvy but not fat. there is a difference.

• Curvy curvy curvy curvy curvy curvy

• Naked. And holding a beer... ok, so the beer is optional.

I didn't vote since the definitions on "Curzy" and "skinny" is very fuzzy and varies from one to the other. Especially since I don't know what the fck curzy means :)

But I'll tell you what; I don't care much for these now overweight models that have been popping up recently

• I can do either, but it depends on what you define as "skinny" and "curvy". Are they skinny or anorexic? Are they actually curvy or are they grossly overweight?

• Skinny as in fucking skint and cruzy as in small waste big tits and big butt

• If I had to choose between those two definitely the curvy. I don't know why you keep spelling it wrong...