It's it normal to have doubts in your relationship when it first starts?

I go between feeling awesome about my relationship and feeling like i shouldn't continue. I really like my boyfriend. But i think that since there is about an hour distance between us i question my relationship with him. When i'm with him i feel great, when i leave him i start feeling weird again. We talk on the phone, but it's just not the same as seeing his face. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's normal to sometimes question but not make a habit out of it, usually at the beginning its always good signs. So I wouldn't say it's that normal to be honest.

What Guys Said 1

• Of course that is completely normal all couples have doubts about any number of things at one point or another sometimes it's in the beginning, sometimes it's later on and sometimes it's not even during the relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• that's very normal. u guys need to continue building ur bond to improve ur trust for one another.

• No it's a bad sign.