QUIZ: How Mentally Strong Are You?

QUIZ

You are a mental mastermind

Congratulations! You are a mental mastermind. You have a strong set of core beliefs and you continually weigh the risks and potential outcomes of any situation that comes your way. You are not overly concerned with the opinions of others and have realized that even though you can’t please everyone, as long as you stay true to yourself, you’ll be just fine. You don’t waste your energy pondering about things that you can’t control which allows you to focus on productive tasks like developing new skills.

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your mental endurance is impressive!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f99-b729-1349416d09d8.jpg
    You have the innate ability within yourself to regulate your emotions and manage your feelings in a way that is productive and pragmatic. Even when circumstances get rough, you remain optimistic and positive. You are committed to developing the necessary skills to foster mental strength and emotional stability. Keep up the good work and it will continue to benefit you no matter what life throws your way!

1|0
    0|0
    • You punch people if they cross you?

• @martyfellow Nope. But whoever made this quiz might have thought that people who got this result are likely to.

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 9

• Not only do you come up with good quizzes but also you are top of the food chain aren't you young lady :) :D

Okay here's mine

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e51-a0a9-c077f17e2561.jpg

You are a mental mastermind.

Congratulations! You are a mental mastermind. You have a strong set of core beliefs and you continually weigh the risks and potential outcomes of any situation that comes your way. You are not overly concerned with the opinions of others and have realized that even though you can’t please everyone, as long as you stay true to yourself, you’ll be just fine. You don’t waste your energy pondering about things that you can’t control which allows you to focus on productive tasks like developing new skills.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are a mental mastermind. ( In other words I am Professor X )

1|0
    0|0
  • You are a mental mastermind.

1|0
    0|0
  • i got the same thing... also, this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJ4-ZFcRPA

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but I can rep 225 for 13 now on bench lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm also a mental mastermind

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a mental mastermind!

1|0
    0|0
  • mental mastermind

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a mental master mind. *looks really smug*

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• You are a mental mastermind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pifft like I didn't know xD

Congratulations! You are a mental mastermind. You have a strong set of core beliefs and you continually weigh the risks and potential outcomes of any situation that comes your way. You are not overly concerned with the opinions of others and have realized that even though you can’t please everyone, as long as you stay true to yourself, you’ll be just fine. You don’t waste your energy pondering about things that you can’t control which allows you to focus on productive tasks like developing new skills

1|0
    0|0
  • Mental Mastermind too. I've taken a real psychiatric test though, and my resiliency did show to be above average.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are a mental mastermind
    Congratulations! You are a mental mastermind. You have a strong set of core beliefs and you continually weigh the risks and potential outcomes of any situation that comes your way. You are not overly concerned with the opinions of others and have realized that even though you can’t please everyone, as long as you stay true to yourself, you’ll be just fine. You don’t waste your energy pondering about things that you can’t control which allows you to focus on productive tasks like developing new skills

1|0
    0|0
  • You are very sensitive.

You are a passionate person who tends to be very sensitive. However just because you are sensitive, does not mean you're weak. Sure, there may be some tears along the road in this journey that we call life, but your experiences have made you a resilient and capable individual. Remember to cut yourself some slack from time to time and don't forget to relax and unwind. You deserve it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations! You are a mental mastermind. You have a strong set of core beliefs and you continually weigh the risks and potential outcomes of any situation that comes your way. You are not overly concerned with the opinions of others and have realized that even though you can’t please everyone, as long as you stay true to yourself, you’ll be just fine. You don’t waste your energy pondering about things that you can’t control which allows you to focus on productive tasks like developing new skills.

1|0
    0|0
  • mate, I'm a mental mastermind B)

1|0
    0|0
  • yep I'm a mental mastermind... apparently. 😒

1|0
    0|0
    • There is a way to comment on old questions! GAG has a backdoor loophole. I am also a mental mastermind. lol hahahaha