What's the strangest thing you've eaten?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well something like a lizard

www.google.com.eg/search

• OMG haha how did it taste, I would rather eat the testicles over this lol

• Asker >>>> trust me when you eat this you wish it was testicle 😂😂😂😂

• Eh, people in here in the U. S eat Alligator.
      We eat those giant reptilian murderbeasts.
      Also rattlesnakes too
      Both taste kinda like chicken

What Girls Said 15

• pork belly.
    I'm a pretty picky eater. My boyfriend still tries to get me to 'just try' chicken feet but... no use. I refuse. :P
    www.filipinochow.com/.../Spicy-Chicken-Feet.jpg

• potatos!

• Either frog legs or snails

• Crocodile..

• The strangest thing I've ever eaten was a lizard. It was cooked and didn't taste that bad, but it was very strange. I have also eaten snails in their shells (escargot) but they're pretty common here and my mother likes to make them on special occasions.

• Mango/Watermelon Salsa. Its sound delicious but when I discovered it had jalapenos, cilantro, onions and pineapple added to it... It wasn't a good mix! Iol at least for me it wasn't!:p

• Snake. I accidentally ate it as I thought it was a fish. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Cum out of the condom

• Japanese eels

• I ate a rat treat once (like a treat for a pet rat) because I thought they were like granola bites

• Snail, It wasn't that strange, but it was gross 😋

• When I was in primary school me and my mates would go off to the field at lunch time and we'd literally just sit in a circle and eat leaves..

I was one weird kid.

• Pickled egg?

• I've seen those. They have like jalapeno flavor and beet flavor and all that lol

• Really good actually. I haven't had one since childhood.

• An ice cream sandwich. Literally a scoop of coolie doe ice cream in between two slices of whole wheat bread. Dont tell me im the only one that confused an ice cream sandwich for an actual sandwich for the first five years of my life!

• Haha anything with cookie dough ice cream has to be good lol

• It's pretty common, but marshmallow salad. I cannot wrap my head around why someone would make a "salad" out of marshmallows and mayo. I was like 6, so at the time I thought it was God's gift to man kind. Now I know better.

• Haha I'm the same way I don't know how people can eat it

• If you have yet to try it, don't, it literally tastes like sugary, eggy goop lol.

• I've tried it and I hate it haha. But the rest of my family likes it and I'm like how? Haha

What Guys Said 8

• Had cow intestines tacos the other day

• Pickled Pigs knuckles from a jar when I was really young and didn't think anything of it but now I won't eat it

• Shrimp? Deer? I don't know I'm boring. I haven't ate anything strange honestly.

• Various organ meat from a local small Mexican restaurant

• The gangs could make loads out of that, just sell the human organs from the people they kill and pass it off as food.

• Pigeons? People don't eat pigeons here but, pigeons are delicious.

• A brown scorpion in a lollipop

• Do Dornish girls count?

• cum out of another mans dick