I have this feeling I was meant to be famous, and I can't stop needing it?

i can't stop feeling like im meant to be famous and I don't know what i could do to reach that? i really really want to be able to sing but i dont have any natural talent so i was thinking about taking lessons, and other than taht I don't know what i would become famous for... but i know i need to try to do it and i can't stop feeling like its what i was meant to do. and is it possible to start working towards it if i just turned 19? or do you have to start at a younger age?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that you're meant to be a musician. What you do, is just start singing really hard songs. I recommend kpop ( dbsk- bolero etc), because that taught a lot of tonedeath people I know, how to sing. if you can't be bothered learning the awesomeness of kpop, then do something less affective, and sing woman songs. Sounds ridiculous, but literally try singing Christina Aguilar hurt, or Kelly Clarkson "hazel eyes" or Evanescance "bring me to life" sing it in THEIR key, as much as you can. If you can't do it straight away, I recommend just hitting high notes over and over again or singing the song in the lowest key you can, then just going higher and higher. you may think that's the wrong way to learn, but it's the fastest. And put a bucket over your head (or something) and record yourself. Listen to good music, not rubbish. And another tip.. DON'T get training. It doesn't do the deed. If you get training, you'll only end up sounding like a Glee character, and they're not nice to really listen to. They ALL received training, and they're not good enough at all, even backstreet boys are so much better than the guys from Glee. Teach YOURSELF how to sing, don't get a trainer. Tbh, Justin biebers taught himself how to sing, then he got a trainer, and now he's terrible. Don't hate me for this, its just genuine advice. My entire family is musical, in all aspects. I've been observing peoples singing for so long, I seriously know what I'm saying. Just find hard songs, (I reccomend kpop dbsk bolero or exo-baby don't cry ) and sing your heart out, and if you wanna be real good, sing female ballads. There is no such thing, as damaging your vocals UNLESS, you are singing along to bad singers, and remember to sing ALONG to the singer. Did you know that vocals are 50% emotion? Sing along to music, figure out the music style that suits you the most, and hurry to learn to compose. Good luck and don't hate me for giving advice. Thanks.

• i like your advise besides the justin bieber comment haha I don't know I guess a lot of people hate him but as of the past couple months he is my inspiration, like i love how he sings and i know im a guy but i want to be able to sing like him.

• Honestly!! Dont take lessons! Just get one of your friends who's a good singer

• To show you what ever, lessons are from the devil. I know this for a fact. Unless you happen to just come across a teacher as good as Michael Jackson.

Most Helpful Guy

• My advice is to revolutioniz science everyone nows Albert Einstein how many singer of that time period do people now

• wish i could but honestly science and math aren't my strongest subjects

• Your never win a medal of honour fly a jet you need to be on the ground taking ot bunkers and machine guns single handed

• its not even that i wanted a medal haha i would just love to fly a jet like that and also help people.

What Girls Said 1

• Hahahaha Sounds like Kanye but without even the talent... If you're physically attractive maybe you could ve a reality star... or sonething. Other than that - if you're talentless you can't just pull it out of your a**.

What Guys Said 1

• Just make a sex tape or something, worked for that Kardashian chick. Oscar bring me my laptop. What you mean I'm using my laptop.

• just if it was that easy haha.

• Ey man, life is a big sack of shit. You never know when you will pull a golden coin out of it, truth. But there is always a possibility to pull that coin.