Does anyone else feel like shit when you look at the cool things on this website, that you're not a part of?

There are all these exciting topics about love and sex, relationships and friends. The website makes me feel like shit a lot of times. Does anyone else feel like shit that this website has little to do with their lives?

What Girls Said 2

• If your life is nothing like this website, you're better off than most people.

• Seriously? The biggest losers in the world spend their time here. Sometimes it's actually hard to believe.

What Guys Said 1

• If you feel like shit, make it your mission to go experience these things. Personally, I've done almost everything at least once, apart from hard drugs and cheating.

That experience does build your perspective and you realize it's not all that it's cracked up to be. Don't beat yourself up. You have an opportunity every day to improve yourself.