What's more stressful moving out or moving in?

As my title says:)

I think Moving Out of your current place is more stressful. Just because you have to pack everything and make sure it's ready to go and then you have a time limit uuuggghhh -_____- lol I'm a terrible packer.

what do you guys think?

• Moving out
  • Moving into a new place
  • Other
  • See results!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree... some adventurers to really stick to one place but to me, home is home and I don't like to leave it :o

Most Helpful Girl

• That's tough. I've always thought packing things is way easier than unpacking...

It's so much easier to just throw shit in a box when you move out, but when you unpack and move in you've gotta find a spot for everything. That could also be considered the fun part though.

What Guys Said 6

• I slowly pack in the weeks before I have to move out. Like I'll do a box or a set of items a day. I only take like 10 minutes out of my time but if I do it over several weeks I'll basically be ready the day before I have to go.

• Moving out carries the risk of forgetting things and usually carries a deadline. Moving in can be done at your own pace. Once everything is at your new place, you can put things in their new place at you leisure.

• EASILY moving out! Packing and transporting all your belongings is such a pain in the butt!

• moving in because i need to get used to it

• moving out.. because there's a deadline.

• moving in, I've moved outta both my parents houses so it was more annoying fixing up my own place XD

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't moved in so long I don't remember.