What weird habit do you have?

I talk to myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tagging @RedThread in about 80% of my post's. I can't help it๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ข he's so painfully cute, sweet and adorable๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ I could eat him up non perv way this time lol. Plus unlike all the other people here other than my brobie @Vicorianna ๐Ÿ˜‰ he can take a joke๐Ÿ˜‘
    Oh I sleep with sock's on, I inspect my food thoroughly before I devour it (no jfk here ), I take joy in making priest nervous daily๐Ÿ˜ˆ, I rip a small hole in the side of chip bag's and rip it open and eat them from the side, If I miss the previews to a movie I refuse to watch it period! I love to Vulcan Salute my little sister and random people, I quote movie line's during daily conversation's, I own a teddy bear collection, I like to make short horror film's with my cousin and sister's and never debut them. We have script readings and everything I swear! I sleep with the fan/ac while covered in a blanket. When I'm super excited I flirt with guy's in my English, Aussie, Scottish, Haitian, Irish accent p. s I'm not English, Aussie, Scottish or Irish hehehe but they can't tell๐Ÿ˜‰

Most Helpful Guy

• I think out loud a lot lol.

I tap my fingers on things when in bored or nervous usually to catchy tunes.

I hum a lot when I'm walking, working or doing whatever sometimes to silly tunes like the carousel one lol.

And I have the uncanny ability to seemingly appear and disappear out of thin air and apparently scare people when I'm just walking in other words I'm a unintentional ninja.

What Girls Said 6

• I smell books.

I smell them CONSTANTLY. Like, I can hardly get through a paragraph without sneaking another flip of the pages past my nose, and/or burying my nose into where the pages are glued together.

Been that way as long as I remember. When I was 8 years old, I made my daddy buy me a couple of book from a used bookstore in French... just because they smelled so good.
    I didn't learn French until my early 20's.

• Oh man... the smell of books is addictive! The older the better!

I have bought some books that are 100+ years old, partially because of the smell of old books!

• @Tarvold Only partially?

I mean... languages I didn't even understand, man. lol

It's not just the old ones, tho. Glossy new textbooks are bae, too.
      I swear, that was the only thing I missed about college, when I dorpped out, was the smell of new textbooks in the bookstore.

• Nothing springs to mind about what I do now (although I probably have tons of weird habits) but when I was little, I would suck my thumb whilst playing with my hair (e. g., twirling it around my finger, twisting it around etc.) and then start stuffing my hair up my nose for some bizarre reason, think I just liked the smell of it :S

• Energetic Bunny all of the time, @LoneWolf1996
    Good luck. xx

• Eat my lips 👄

• I chew the inside of my cheek, sounds gross but when im stressed I do that a lot.

• When im alone i start repeating dialogues from movies, so that if someone comes in they think i'm making up conversations in my head
    Also ocd things like i turn off the light three timea before i go to sleep, volume on earphones should only be 5,9,11,14,17,21,28, i clean everything too, and many more

What Guys Said 7

• I live near a public park, and on Saturdays when I see a picnic table full of revelers just beginning to eat their freshly-grilled burgers, I remove and neatly fold my pants, then bend over and grunt-out a foot-long steamer!

• I study while on the toilet. Sometimes I would go for a quick number 2 with my notebook but end up reading my notes for hours until my legs become painfully numb.

• I multi task, for example i wake up, turn on the shower and while it pre-heats I brush my teeth, while taking a piss lol

• I never drink when Im having a meal.
    I like to walk for fun and when I say walk I mean really long distances, so much that my friends call me strider or Forest Gump. 15 miles minimum.
    Im usually a quiet guy but when I speak most tmes I will say something sarcastic so if there is someone new around me he or lets say ''she'' freaks out.
    I put both legs in my trousers simultaneously.

• I like to take baths with scotch and a good movie.

• hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

id have to say my habit to pet peoples dogs XD

• Smell stuff. I like to smell...