What's something you have seen that you wish you hadn't?

I once saw a guy get gored through the stomach buy a bull. The absolutely appalling stuff that's on youtube😣

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My Own Crystal ball and All, @Jrizzy.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 10

• I have something... maybe a bit more of substance than what some other people commented. When I was 19 (so roughly 8 years ago), my grandma died. I had been very close to her for my whole life and so it was a very sad thing to happen. She died of natural causes and at a respectable age of 84, so I could handle her death pretty well. I have grown up with tons of pets and thus I've learned at an early age that birth and death belong together... it's the circle of life. It's just what happens in nature that eventually, people die. My grandma had had a very nice life and her time had simply come. But of course I still missed her very much (I still do today sometimes).
    Anyway, a week after her death, my family and all the relatives and my grandma's friends went to the funeral. Before the church service, my grandma was laid out in her open casket in an adjacent building. The idea was for everyone to walk past her and say goodbye. Because I belonged to the inner circle of the family, I was meant to do this as one of the first people while friends and other relatives waited outside in the sun. My mom (it was her mom) took me and my little sister by the hand and wanted to walk to the coffin. But somehow, I really, really didn't want to do this. I didn't want to go there because I didn't want to see my grandma's corpse. I can't really explain why I felt so strongly about it in that moment... my intuition just told me "don't do this". I tried to quietly protest and said to my mom that I don't feel comfortable and I want to go outside again. I said "it's okay if you wanna see her but I don't wanna see her". My mom was a little hurt since the loss was much harder for her as a direct child. And at the same time, my aunt who is a very resolute and strict woman heard me and said "what are you talking about? Of course you're gonna see her and say goodbye! Don't be disrespectful!" I didn't want to cause a stir at the funeral of their own mother and I also didn't want to appear impolite or disrespectful, so I finally gave in and went along. When we got to the casket, I suddenly understood my my intuition had told me before not to go there. The folks who had washed and clothed my grandma had done a very good job but she still looked... well, dead. Her face was suddenly really white with some strange blue marks, she looked stiff, her cheeks had sort of turned inside... it's hard to explain. I just really didn't like looking at her. The reason this bothers me nowadays is

• that this is the way I remember her. And that's also why I wish I had been more strong and stubborn about it and I hadn't looked at her anymore that day. Now, every time I think of her, I first think of this white, cold, stiff, strange-looking face instead of her cute, smiling face when she was alive and we had a lot of fun together. The image kinda burnt into my memory and I really don't like that. It also taught me that once my parents die, I don't want to force any of my children to go through this. If they feel uncomfortable for some reason, they shouldn't have to look at them anymore.

• That's really sad😢 I hate hate HATE funerals and I avoid them at all cost.

• thats it? THATS IT?
    you'd be in an asylum if you have seen some of the shit I've seen... and I've seen tons of people (idiots i call them) get pierced by bull horns... either from the being matadors or toreros in Mexico or the stupid bull run in spain... those are like... everyday shit... you don't want to see the things I've seen... very long list, each worse than then last.

• my mum topless when i was about 8, it scarred me

• Wasn't careful. Stumbled on a website full of gore pictures.
    No. Nope. I did not want to see any of that.
    The type of people who look at that kind of stuff for fun deserve to be one of the victims in the pictures. So fucking messed up.

• >Saw guy get anally stimulated by his disabled girlfriend's leg/stump.
    >Saw a roughly 2 minute video of people shooting themselves in the head/jumping.
    >Saw a guy put in a tyre and then the tyre was lit on fire.
    >Saw a guy with his dick split in half insert a huge dildo into his... hole.

>You can probably guess where I saw these things from how I'm writing this :P

• My mom's dead body, my brother told me not to look outside his room (I was like 6, or 7 and he let me play with my toys, because he didn't want me to see her dead body) when my mom died, but aat some point I looked outside, and I saw her body on a strecher, and the immage is ingrained in my mind, and this was when I was like 6 or 7 years old

• Oh my god😭 I can't imagine how awful that must be

• Still, I feel so bad that you grew up without a mom. I don't know how I would've ended up if it weren't for mine

• Well, I'm glad you had a mom

• I saw a JFK get his brains blown out and a picture of a huge pile of dead bodies at the holocaust museum and both those things traumatized me a bit

• Holicaust museum? You mean they have a museum for that? This world is fucked up!

• I guess your right. Still, I'd rather visit the smithsonian.

• It's depressing and disturbing to go to the holocaust museum but I think everyone should know what those people went through so it never happens again

• The movie "The Crying Game". I wish I read the reviews before renting it upon a friend's advice who was bullshitting me.

Glad I wasn't 20 years younger and it was Broke back Mountain instead.

• My parents having sex.

• 20 blokes naked in changing rooms ever other Sunday after rugby 😟😟😟😟

What Girls Said 4

• A relative's dingdong*vomit* I was trying to unplug a cord from an outlet on a high wall as a kid and I fell hard, so my uncle flew to me like a bat outta hell from the shower to see if I was ok. His robe flew open... #TheHorror It was bouncing everywhere :'( #pineapples

• An old school porn my parents owned. >_> I thought I was just putting a cartoon in the VHS player. Scarred for life.

• Oh God😂 That sounds awful. How old were you?

• @smahala1991 I wouldn't know, haha. Like I said, it's one thing for him/them to watch porn. I just don't want to see what he/they were watching. I don't need to know what was getting either one of them hot and heavy, haha.

• Those mustaches back then were horrible lol

• 1 man 1 jar.

• What is that?

• ...😐

Wtf? Why would someone do that?

• Because people are crazy.

• Dead dude with the back of his head blown off.

• Oh god😦 That's horrible

• Yeah definitely something i wish i hadn't seen...