Would my neighbor be able to see my videos and photos that I have in my folders by sharing my wireless password?

Would I be charged more from Verzion by sharing the wifi?

What Girls Said 1

• You should be ok

What Guys Said 2

• Unless your neighbor is competent with computers you should be fine. I doubt your plan will charge you more for usage.

• Well my neighbor is 30 and he lives with his father who is 67 so they're going to be using it and I'm guessing the young guy is most likely competent with computers but I don't know if he owns a computer but I know that he has a smartphone.

• If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it, you should be fine.

• As long as you don't share those folders you will be OK, unless they know how to hack. You won't be charged more but your internet might slow down on your end since more people will be using it.

• But I can access the folders that are stored on my PC by using my android tablet and my PS3 so I'm guessing they would be able to access them.