If you could live another life, what would it be?

Personally, I would love to live in the world of fantasy. Perhaps, maybe a powerful queen, or maybe be a creature that lives in a world that is similar to the world of Alice in Wonderland. What about you?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm always living another life. People keep saying how life is boring and stuff
    but I just don't see it.. everyday brings new chances of excitement.. How could it be the same world we're living in? ^.~

Anyway.. if I had to live another life of my choosing, I'd choose to be completely alone in a world where nature is reclaiming the cities, and the traces of civilization is dwindling.

It may sound somewhat sad, but I've always found that sort of art to be extraordinarly marvelous, what with plants growing in and out of buildings
    grass starting to cover roads and such. Imagine just walking there, looking at it all.

• in a world where I was invisible, where I can hear what people say about me behind my back

What Girls Said 0