What is bothering you most right now?

Just VENT :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is bothering me, but I have come to a certain realization, and that is that I have been alone. By this I don't mean I yearn for a romantic relationship, or that I've never had one, or that I don't have friends, or family because I do. No alone here means something different. Everyone I know has values, loves values, has worth in these things. They choose something to be important and then are fully invested in whatever they manufactur. I recognize this. I watch it happen always, and so I wonder to myself if I will ever converse with someone else who truly understands this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omylord, okay so I have two other people in my group for my spaish college class project. The project consists of a brochure, essay, PowerPoint, and oral presentation. It was supposed to be today but my teacher changed the date to next week, he told us that on Tuesday. ALLL THREE OF US agreed to work on it throughout the week, I finished the brouchure throughout the week by myself. Just now I went to check on what they did and they did absolutely NOTHING LIKE NOTHING AT ALL UGHHH. All that's there is what I DID about 2 weeks ago before I got really sick and was not able to work on it since I was in and out of the hospital. So not only did they do NOTHING the two weeks I was gone, they did NOTHING this week when they said they would.

I'm really pissed off, I made copies of all our shared docs and now I am going to do the whole thing BY MYSELF since I'm already doing it myself anyways. Why should they get any credit for MY work. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

What Guys Said 29

• I do not work. I do not collect disability. I am living in an extra room in my father's house right now, because I have nowhere else to go. I clean, shit like that, to make myself useful, and he doesn't mind me here, but I feel like a burden.

I either need doctors and a judge to rule my medical condition is severe enough that I can not work, and get disability, so I can pay my way, even if I stay where I am, or I need my doctor to help get my condition under control, so I can work.

At the moment I feel helpless, useless, and between poor health and living with my fucking dad again after 13 years of being independent, and having NOTHING to offer another person? Lonely, and pretty sure that won't change for a while.

• I'm moving to a new country permanently after a couple of weeks, to start my life and career over from scratch (because I messed things up real bad). So the build-up is freaking me out a bit! :P

• School! I finished all my HW I have no major quizzes or papers coming up yet I feel like something is wrong. It's like an invisible chain around my collar

• I can't stop feeling like everything is pointless. I constantly think of what my ideal life would be like but still to the conclusion that even if I was suddenly able to have and experience everything I want Id still grow bored of it and feel empty in the end. I also think of how shallow and trivial my concerns are compared to other people whose struggles are objectively much worse :/

• I'm dreading doing my taxes soon, ugh!

• The truth that the cosmos is keeping hidden.. ^.^

• I want to eat some more, but I'd feel fat :(

• a girl i met 9 years ago. she moved as i was working up the courage. searched for 4 years, found, knew something was wrong one day, she denied it, was right, knew the stakes, and in a fear induced haze, said horrible things, trying to help her. see, she lead a rough life, was scared that if she'd go back down that road... she did... and i helped push her... that was 6 years ago. she's forgiven guys who's mistreated her... and i'm the monster...

• I was getting a drink and on the way to my bedroom, I slammed my tiniest toe against a table... worst thing ever I swear!!

• Manchester united is playing shit right now. I can even watch their games no more.

• 😂😂😂COYS! ⚽

• History channel :P

• What you trying to say? lol

• My exam on 25th. I'm not allowed to fail anymore but it's so much...

• I'm not supposed to masturbate until next month and the neediness is making me become interested in completely disturbing kinks!

• lack of sex

• being heart broken... I miss her so much and I don't even know if she still thinks of me.

• My lack of friends on here ):

• I was pissed earlier, my team (including myself) didn't do well tonight.

• I had a spell where I had to go to the hospital for awhile. I was in the middle of college. Then I worked and went back to college, graduated, and had to move back in with my parents. If there is any way you can avoid it, do not do this! :)

• Fed up with headaches and not being able to sleep for 2-3 days.

• Not a damn thing.

• My friend's boyfriend that I killed for breaking up with her, raping and abusing her with his friend. It's not the killing that bothered me, it's that I was so angry I forgot to get someone to rape him.

• Umm, handing work in on time! ahaha And my best mate liking the same girl as me ffs

• Job hunting ohhh sweet sweet job hunting HOLD I SEE ONE BANG!!! Ahhh shit I missed

• You are gorgeous!!

• Whether or not this girl in my class is giving me signs to approach her. She always finds a way to catch my line of sight since I'm extremely observant. I think she knows I'm attracted to her cause she's caught me checking her out and i was just attracted to her not wanting to try and ask her out. Some of her signs I feel is trying to talk to me when we are in groups on multiple occasions. I've acted like I'm not into her at all when we interact due to my shyness. Also when she has the chance and doesn't look suspicious she looks back at me and our eyes meet. Maybe I'm over reading things because when class ends I race out as fast as possible to avoid any potential interaction.

• This girl I've been talking to for almost a year and a half now. She hardly ever messages me back, but when I ask her if she wants me to leave her alone, she says she likes talking to me. But she never sends the first message. So I'm just hurt and sad.

• Nothing bothers iron man. Hold on I've got to get my list.

• How people with cancer are portrayed as brave or heroes when all having cancer made them was a victim.

• Love...

• My relationship status. I wanna get back with an ex but also wanna get with someone else who I really like.

What Girls Said 21

• My boyfriend hasn't texted him for two days, no contact. About a week ago he said he wanted some space, we texted every day, me initiating most of the time. And he knows I am alone this weekend and he hasn't reached out to see how I am. Why should I have to do everything? Why should I be the first text? Why hasn't he contacted me? It's not hard, even something as simple as, "hope you had a good day, been busy, goodnight honey." That would be enough. I don't ask for much. Ugh! It's weird though, I don't miss him as much as I used to. Sometimes I had missed him so much that I cried but I don't feel that way now. Now it's just like, I miss him ok but I'm doing alright, hanging in there for the most part.

• I can hear a cat. I can hear a cat. I can hear a cat. Shut up cat. Stop it. Shut up. Stop it.

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.

Fine! *Goes looking for bloody annoying cat that won't shut up*

There is no fucking cat!!!

*meow*

GRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!11

• The fact that my self confidence stops me from doing the things I'd love to try.

Like going exploring in the forest near by me on my own, and starting classes to learn parkour, or self defence classes.

It's something I've always wanted to try but just never seemed to be able to get myself out there and do it.

• I'm very sore I can't move my muscles lol, I also have a ton of things to do, just found out that i have to hand down another dissertation for tonight Aggghhhh I have no weekend :'( I was supposed to go out with my friends! And I'm so stressed because of UNI :(

• A ton of things are bothering me at the moment. But I will narrow it down to 2 things lol.

1. I cut my thumb nail on the side too short and it hurts so bad! Its literally throbbing. Usually I have a high pain tolerance but this is hurting Lol
    2. I'm thinking about the guy I have strong feelings for. I Always am... Distance is a killer to both of us right now. I wish I was with him and I wish he was with me. Its frustrating for both of us. I just wish we can see each other... Now lol

He knows who he is. Lol 😘😉

• Negative emotions.

Just... UGH.

• Nothing. I'm content. I settled my dispute with my daddy, my parents are home from vacation, I've moved on from the failure that was the guy i went on a date with, and everything is normal and calm at work.

• The people who like to tell me my major is meaningless are bothering me a lot right now.

• People like that are idiots. College is about learning and enlightenment. Next time they talk crap like that tell them they should drop out go to a trade school to be a plumber. More job prospects than any STEM major less student debt and it doesn't take years to do and they make a fair amount of money if that's all they care about. Unless someone is completely incompetent they can get a job with any degree.

• @Jon_Gre_g thanks! I bet you will too! :)

• Hue hue hue maybe : P

• that I have no job for two months now, that I cut my pretty long hair off and regret it everyday 😩.
    life is just kicking me in my toned ass everyday and I just wish it was easy. but it's not 😭😭

I'm gonna go cry now...

• Being scared to go to school and outside because of my unpredictable, mentally unstable 3 year stalker. (Read the post on my page I need help)

• OMG I know it's being a while since you commented this, but did you solved your problem?

• @RomanticGuy33 yeah I spoke to the school about it. Got my classes moved around and I haven't seen him around in 2 months!

• Very good! Anyway take care, because that is definitely not a normal behavior, let everybody next to you know about him.

• I'm pretty freaking happy atm actually. 😀

• allergic reaction

• GAG is zooming in whenever I click on something, and then it won't zoom back out. AND my friend won't respond to me. he NEVER takes this long to respond. I'm a little worried.. but maybe he's just busy? or I'm just overthinking everything again..

• I lost my bestfriend over my ex boyfriend and they are dating and happily together while I sit here alone in my house all day. I do online school because last year I got bullied so much and I have no friends she was my friend for 8 years and chose a guy over me. My whole world has been ripped apart and honestly I don't know what to do anymore.

• My health.

I keep forgetting to take doctor's appointment

• The fact that I don't have any walls for my room, it's completely open

• School!!! It's so annoying

• Angela's gone on a tennis tournament and I couldn't go cheer for her😞

• The fact that my ex crosses my mind even once in a day lol

• My stomach is bloated from something I ate and I have to look gorgeous tomorrow for a party and it's really fucking annoying because there's nothing I can do about it except hope it goes away

• This annoyingly persistent cough of mine...