Favorite Aquatic Animal?

What's your favorite animal that lives in the water? I didn't list all of them, obviously, so just pick one of the options. You can always input below too.Favorite Aquatic Animal?

Mine is the dolphin. :]

• Whales. Any.
  • Penguins.
  • Manatees--Aka sea cows.
  • Sharks.
  • Seahorses.
  • Sea turtles.
  • Dolphins.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jelly Fish
    Sea Horses
    Manatee's

This new species of small squid I believe it was they found a while back that is covered in white hair but the white hair has a cool feature it traps and filters the toxins and chemicals through the hair so that they are harmless to the squid it lives deep under watch I think near volcanic fissures or something. I might have that last part wrong not sure forgot it's name to but it was really interesting when I was reading about it

Most Helpful Girl

• Growing up, I really liked Alligators, which I consider kind of aquatic. Clearly a reptile, but they spend a lot of time chilling in the water. I've always been fascinated by Sea Horses as well and I have a special place in my heart for turtles. I participated in a conservation project in Costa Rica for the critically endangered Leatherback Sea Turtle and while doing beach patrols we ended up finding one (they're HUGE, like a dining room table) and I was in charge of taking measurements. It was a really cool moment.

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 11