Favorite Aquatic Animal?

What's your favorite animal that lives in the water? I didn't list all of them, obviously, so just pick one of the options. You can always input below too.Favorite Aquatic Animal?

Mine is the dolphin. :]

• Whales. Any.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Penguins.
    4% (1)9% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Manatees--Aka sea cows.
    4% (1)9% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Sharks.
    16% (4)9% (1)14% (5)Vote
  • Seahorses.
    24% (6)0% (0)17% (6)Vote
  • Sea turtles.
    20% (5)18% (2)19% (7)Vote
  • Dolphins.
    32% (8)55% (6)38% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Jelly Fish
    Sea Horses
    Manatee's

This new species of small squid I believe it was they found a while back that is covered in white hair but the white hair has a cool feature it traps and filters the toxins and chemicals through the hair so that they are harmless to the squid it lives deep under watch I think near volcanic fissures or something. I might have that last part wrong not sure forgot it's name to but it was really interesting when I was reading about it

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Growing up, I really liked Alligators, which I consider kind of aquatic. Clearly a reptile, but they spend a lot of time chilling in the water. I've always been fascinated by Sea Horses as well and I have a special place in my heart for turtles. I participated in a conservation project in Costa Rica for the critically endangered Leatherback Sea Turtle and while doing beach patrols we ended up finding one (they're HUGE, like a dining room table) and I was in charge of taking measurements. It was a really cool moment.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 11