Guys, he does feel the same way?

Ok so I like this dude. He's been through so much rip to his dad. I think I love him but he confuses me. We use to talk 1year ago and we got into a argument and I stop talking to him. So now we talk and he acts soo confusing

2days ago I rejected a guy and he was being disrespectful. And the guy I like defend me and other stuff happen and now he hates the guy and want to kill

And I hate the guy too o. o

So I said I have a secret I like you and he didn't believe it he started to act weird then I said anyway. Then today I was calling him bae and he was saying no blah blah blah... Then he said kys I didn't know what it meant... It means kill yourself on Google

Then he said noooo it means kissing you softly... Soo I said kys to him

He said ok will I am going to die

I don't understand him? He does like me?

1

What Guys Said 1

• The only way to know is ask him

• I think I lost him... He said he wanted to kiss me.. I thought he was joking and we got into a big argument and he said he's done😢😢😢😢💔

• I'm sorry. If you like a guy and he says something romantic you don't laugh or question it. Hard lesson but I think it can be salvaged. Find him and walk up to him, throw your arms around him and give him a passionate kiss without saying a word. Then after you can apologize

• I try he said goodbye 😢😢😢😢😢😢