Notice all the "widowed" people under 30 on GAG and those living in Antarctica?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're on to something OP….

• It's a different kind of crowd. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Well what else is there to do on the coldest continent in the world? You can only chat with penguins for so long. Even belly-sliding down the slopes with them can get painful on the stomach eventually. People also sometimes get stalked by leopard seals there -- which explains the "widow" status -- so being inside and using the Internet where it's safer and warmer is much preferable than taking your chances out there on the ice.

What Girls Said 1

• I noticed that as well and I'm 100,000% sure one of the main offenders lives somewhere warm haha. They're just tighter than Big John inside Damarcus near cellblock 3. It's their little bromance. Pretty dope though if I must say. An exclusive thing I guess it's a jerk circle of maybe 5 to 8 of them lol. The only thing throwing me off is the widow thing😕😐😯

What Guys Said 4

• Crossing out Antarctica out of my places to want to live. . .

• B itch you tellin' me I don't get wifi in Antartica? Think again noob. Think again. I tell you every igloo in the Antarctica is capable of receiving at least, AT LEAST 4 mgbps. Not to mention, even the f uking penguins here are rocking 4G connection. I fu king live streamed The Force Awakens on my f uking phone without a single buffer noob. Come back when you know your sh it noob. Don't mean no disrepect.

• Well of course; their spouse died on the arduous journey there in an open rowboat.

• Exactly, tough conditions.

• Yeah that is funny, I noticed that too