Who do people say you look like? Why?

Relative, celebrity, friend?

I get told I look like my dad and his mom.

Updates:
bodywise, i get my height and curves from my ma. more detail: ass from my mom, hair from my dad, cheekbones from my mom, and rest of face from my dad

0|1
16|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My Mum says I look like my cousin Tara (especially when I smile a certain way or something, idk). A lot of people have said I look like my Mum. Some people have said I look a little like my paternal grandmother (her hair especially), very occasionally it's been said I look like my maternal grandmother (she reckons I get my great tits from her lol). I have my Dad's hands and feet, and the same type of hair kind of. I look quite like my sisters; especially my younger sister has always looked very similar to how I looked at her age (s).

I had an ex boyfriend who told me I looked like Rachel McAdams in the film About Time

My best friend who was sort of almost my boyfriend ( :'( ) told me once that I looked like Audrey Tatou in Amelie. My Mum agrees with this. And a guy I met on the street 'cause we both stopped to listen to a busker told me I kinda looked like Amelie, largely 'cause of how I was dressed though

1|0
    0|0
    • lol at the tits but wow u look like a lot of people

• Lol well family resemblances are pretty common, it makes sense that i'd look like my family :')

• lol u got me there

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 15

• My skin complexion is a mixture of both my parents, my mom is lighter and my dad more tanned. My hair texture is a mixture of both my parents, My mom has straight hair ad my dad's family wavy/ slightly curly hair. My dad has Greenish/Hazel eyes so I took my mom's brown eyes and my mom's almost black hair. I also took my mom's eyebrows and my nose is mixture of both. I got my dimples from my Paternal Grandma. Eye shape from my Mama. And body shape um I don't know , all the women in my family have a nice butt and boobs, I'm the exception.

Celebrity wise, I don't think I look like any celebrity, but the one I got the most from my friends and relative and a few times on G@G is Victoria Justice
    files.moguldom.net/.../...-justice-instagram-2.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • I've heard I look like Ellen Page several times. I'm not quite sure about that.

1000hotgirls.kinsta.com/.../...-out-at-vanity-.jpg

1|2
    0|0
  • I've had people stop me down the streets asking if I was this television host who's pretty famous here in Italy... I can't remember her name tho. Besides that I think I mainly look like my father. I got my light hair and eyes from him and my face in general actually

1|1
    0|0
  • Everyone says my mom and I look identical lol.
    Celebrity wise, I get this girl a lot:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cdc2564dc5.jpg
    just not in the eye color, obviously.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten vanessa hudgens before. i don't c it at all lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I got so much that it's actually facewall. 😂
    Mom, dad, great grandma from mom's side, some random Bollywood celebrity, Rap Monster of BTS, Selena Gomez, and many more. 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • rapmon? omg

• I don't think so, some people are weird, this is all I can think of. 😂
      I was also called by some Kpop fans "Namjoon junior". 😂

• thats so cute hahaha he's adorable so i guess that's a compliment to u

• Grandma says I look like her. People tell me I look like that girl from iCarly. I don't know what that is though.
    Sometimes I think I look like an Asian Scarlett Johansson but I'm also drunk when that happens so. LOLLLLLLL.

1|0
    0|0
  • My pop's... ole cock lazy eyed butt, Raven Sysmone (this was a compliment before she joined the view) Beyoncé (bow down), Pinky-_- , Jennifer Tilly and my mom's aunt, Mary.

1|0
    0|0
  • My dads looks and my moms personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • when I was 13, my cousin said I looked like Jennifer Anniston.

some people in college said Britney Spears. I really don't see it.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom

1|0
    0|0
  • Me my self and I :-) lol
    People say I look like my cousin

1|0
    0|0
  • I have my mother's facial features and my dad's body type.

1|0
    0|0
  • No one haha! Honestly I don't look like anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • By family: none
    Friend:none
    Celebrity: none

1|0
    0|0