How good are you at following doctor's orders?

I'm not really supposed to be sitting down, so I wanted to know your opinions on this before I go lay on my bed, haha.
Post-surgeon recovery is a bitch kids.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Post-surgeon recovery is a bitch kids." .. Tell me about it! .. Am still recovering from having had open heart surgery.. I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy.. If I had one of course.

• Wow! My thing was something really minor. I can't imagine how stressful it must be to do something so important. Are you okay now?

• Gosh.. Thank you so much for the MHO.

• It's okay!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I am Not one that Luckily has had to do Much with the Doc but there was One time I Can recall with no House Call, Where, I Picked Myself up and Started Cleaning my House when I was Supposed to be Resting.
    It's just like Advice: I can Dish it out with my own "Doctor's Advice" but will Not.. Fill my own Prescription here, dear.
    Good luck and hope you recover fast. xx

• Very good. It depends on what the orders are, and how much knowledge you have about the procedure. As a person who was a caregiver to a sick parent, and someone who's always sick with something because of malnutrition. I have studied a few things about the medical field, what diseases causes what, what foods are important. What drugs are bad for you, etc. When you are able to talk the language of medical professionals, it becomes a whole lot easier.

• I wanna cringed. anyway. I have zero skills at following doctors orders. lol I hope you get well soon and fast!

• It was a simple procedure, but still, it's a pain in the ass.

• lmfao!! XD hope blobfish helps! lol

• It will, haha! Thank you!

• I'm okay with following their orders. I could do better at times.

• I won't stay in bed when I'm supposed to. I get restless. What kind of surgery did you have?

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes I am skeptic about doctor's orders because I feel like I know something more than the doctor. Weird. Internet information overload!

• Depends what kind of doctor. Most doctors don't know what the fuck is going on.