Whats the most suspicious list of items youve ever bought from a department store?

For me that would be a bouquet of roses and condoms lol the cashier's face was priceless.

Whats your list?
(Feel free to make up a list of suspicious items if you haven't bought any yourself)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• One time I bought just cream frosting and condoms lol the cashier was like have fuuuunnn

• LOL I suspect that the cashier's assumption is in fact the intended purpose of your purchase.
      Am i rite?

• No I just got a sweet tooth on my way to a strange water balloon fight LOL

What Girls Said 3

• Duct tape, a shovel and Rohypnol.

• Strawberry Pleasure Gel, Red sox, Red nightie, with matching panties and Lacy Red Bra... I Painted the Town Red for Dead.
    Good luck. xx

• Duct tape, candles, electronic toothbrush, and chocolates. It was innocent, but the cashier smiled/laughed and said "looks like you're having fun tonight!"

What Guys Said 2

• A dildo, butcher's knife and black plastic sheeting.

• By suspicious u mean? How an item can be suspicious?

• for example baby diapers lube rope and a Barney DVD

• Nope... I just buy food and drinks... I don't think they'd assume anything suspicious...