and im ready to do this

any advice?
things i should know? i know it won't feel good its a tattoo but
i think i could take it..

anything i should know?
advice

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad idea since your only 16. I only say that because I remember when I was in high school. If you had tattoos you would get in trouble and had to cover it up. So I would honestly hold off until you graduate high school. That or put it in a place that can easily be covered.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait until you are older. You are not going to be the same person 10 years from now. I waited before I got my tattoo and was glad I did. If I got all the tattoos I wanted to get at your age, I'd be buying a lot of concealer.

1|0
    0|0
    • My mom said the same she wanted me to get it somewhere i could cover it up but i said i wanted the forearm

• I would have regretted any tattoo I got at your age. My life and taste changed dramatically. What you think is cool now, you will more than likely regret when your older.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Personally I think that words that big just seems bulky and out of place if you don't have a sleave or something like that :/ but it's your choice ^-^ and good luck with the pain xD they say that the inside of your forearm is the most painful place to get a tattoo

0|0
    0|0
    • its one of the worst?
      i dont really handle pain too good but i was willng to get this

• Yes the skin is really think there and there's a lot of nerves there as well. I know a guy who almost fainted when he tattooed a couple of stars there but it's a cool place to have a tattoo on c:

• making me think twice lol

• Add Reeces to the front

1|2
    0|0
  • it's gonna hurt probably a lot so bring someone to distract you. why pieces though?

0|0
    0|0
    • My mom got saggittarius or however you spell it tattoo on her
      and i want to get pieces on me
      the only reason she's letting me get it is because she got one

• Show All
    • well its my sign

• ya, a sign you can't spell. Also you are getting it in huge blocky lettering on very thin skin... It just doesn't seem like a well thought out tattoo. I'd be more inclined to get www.google.ca/url or something like that with pisces written above it or something in smaller let blocky letters on like your upper arm shoulder area. It would hurt a lot less too

• Don't be sad but it's trashy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Take some pain medication

0|0
    0|0
    • i heard once you shouldn't take ibuprofen